Lua error Blk ui

So after several hours I figured out how to solve every issue with this ui package, as I love it, but this error keeps coming:

Message: Interface\AddOns\DBMskin\DBMskin.lua:17: attempt to index field 'DBM' (a nil value)
    Time: 02/02/14 21:12:43
    Count: 1
    Stack: Interface\AddOns\DBMskin\DBMskin.lua:17: in function <Interface\AddOns\DBMskin\DBMskin.lua:14>
    (tail call): ?
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:5>
    (tail call): ?
    ...AddOns\Bartender4\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:558: in function `EnableAddon'
    ...AddOns\Bartender4\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:651: in function <...AddOns\Bartender4\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:636>
    [C]: in function `LoadAddOn'
    Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:307: in function `UIParentLoadAddOn'
    Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:330: in function `CombatLog_LoadUI'
    Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:743: in function <Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:706>

Locals: <none>

I am at aloss at what to do as I am not super familiar with how this works.

THe problems I had before this was fixed with changing the weakauras to wa2 but keeping the old wa setup, as well as a fresh install of aurora!

Any help is much appriciated!

//Sangomah

You probably have "DBMskin" enabled without having DBM enabled

Quote Originally Posted by pnutbutter View Post
    You probably have "DBMskin" enabled without having DBM enabled
    That would be brilliant if it is that simple lol. It doesnt auto load when i log in though so I will be stuck with this lua error at login everytime. Minor hassle I know, but I am a perfectionist!

The file <WoW>\Interface\AddOns\DBMskin.toc should contain the following to make that error impossible:
    Code:
    ## Dependencies: DBM-Core
    But if your DMB doesn't load on startup then replace the above with:
    Code:
    ## LoadOnDemand: 1
    ## LoadWith: DBM-Core
    Which should force it to load when DBM does.