Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

Leave it to Bill O'Reilly

To bring up stuff that has been over and done with. To politicize an interview during the Super Bowl pre-game show. I will probably have a video when its done but wow. This is the reason Obama won't do interviews with Fox News.

Found a video
    Last edited by Orbitus; 2014-02-02 at 10:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm curious, but not enough to watch O'Reilly. Would love to see the part your talking about though.

What the hell was he supposed to ask him? Do you like the food at the white house? How's your wife? This is nothing more than a failed attempt at bashing fox news.

That was an awesome interview. Took Obama down a notch or two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostop it View Post
    I disagree, Obama's answers were perfectly sensible and cut right through O'Reilly's garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Constantly interrupting him and not letting him talk, while making weird claims that don't seem to have any backed truth to them. Yes, that was a fantastic interview. Is that just Bill O Reilly, or are all of these big name political media guys complete morons? I'll just stick with the latter until proven otherwise.

conservative slant at work.

Wait, did Obama give Bill an interview?

Edit: I know the answer to this now.
    Last edited by Moralgy; 2014-02-02 at 10:52 PM.

Cause it's the duty of psychotics to "take down the president a few notches" because clearly he is arrogant and w/e thing you need to call him.
    Well the other side of that is, "why are you so arrogant that you think it's your role to do that" lol.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

What does john fox say?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I disagree, Obama's answers were perfectly sensible and cut right through O'Reilly's garbage.
    I started watching towards the part where he started asking about Obamacare. All O'Reilly did was make himself look like a disrespectful idiot. We all knew that, but now all of America does.

I thought it was on later, I guess I'll have to watch it online. Regardless of how you feel about President Obama, Bill O'Reilly has made it clear over the years that he's a terrible interviewer and has a really hard time treating anyone with respect that isn't 100% aligned with him ideologically. That doesn't mean that watching him isn't often entertaining anyway, but his schtick gets old after awhile.

Weazel News-We only report the RIGHT news

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Constantly interrupting him and not letting him talk, while making weird claims that don't seem to have any backed truth to them. Yes, that was a fantastic interview. Is that just Bill O Reilly, or are all of these big name political media guys complete morons? I'll just stick with the latter until proven otherwise.
    O'Reilly's shitck is he's a bully.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    O'Reilly's shitck is he's a bully.
    Ergo he's a waste of space. Being a bully does not an intellectual make.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Ergo he's a waste of space. Being a bully does not an intellectual make.
    Sadly, the people who watch him and take him seriously aren't very intellectual. And they are also the type of people who want to see Obama bullied instead of interviewed.

Update the OP with a video of the full interview. Towards the middle of the interview O'Reilly is doing nothing but interrupting Obama. Shows how much respect people from Fox News has with the President. At least with any of the Liberal channels they have some sort of respect to let the President talk and finish points.

Anyone who talks to O'Reilly is taken down a notch or two, their IQ literally drops.

Bascially what this forum is saying is "Anyone who asks President Obama tough questions and has different political beliefs than me is an idiot and shouldn't be heard."

Stay classy MMOC left.