Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I am not bothered that they're no new races or classes, I was however disappointed in the lack of new class combos.

Gnomes still have no mail class, but it did take 8 years for the poor lil sods to get a healer class, so i am not holding my breath. Orcs can't be priests where every other race has a version of a "priest" representing their belief, elune, an'she, holy light, loa, shadow(forsaken). Yes i know Orcs are shamanistic but if Taurens and trolls (also heavily shamanistic) and to a lesser extent Night elfs, can find a path to it surely Orcs can too.

Deleted
    Honestly, I think that adding too many races diminishes the importance of all and their lore involvement. Iconic races should be added (ogres, being part of the Horde since the RTS series, naga, being their own faction since TFT) but beyond that new races would hurt the existing ones. And it seems that at this point the only way the devs know how to deal with this is just put focus on humans and orcs and ignore all the rest, which I dislike. Rather cap the race number after bringing in all the iconic races left (ogres and naga) and focus on giving development time to all the races then have 100 races but only see humans and orcs.

I would like to see another hero class added, eventually. I wouldn't mind ~ 2 races (1 Horde and 1 Alliance) in the expansion after WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    http://phys.org/news127404469.html

so alot of choices ain't also good.

- - - Updated - - -

to talk about a future exp when when there isn't even a beta of the upcoming exp.
    You should read the full paper and not just reports regarding the paper. If you do, you'll see that according to the paper decision making requires energy and can be exhausting; that doesn't make it bad. Many very popular games are based entirely off of decision making, which honestly should tip anyone off that this article doesn't quite cover the whole topic.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love Ogres, Tiger Humanoids or Saberon or a new breed of Tol'vir with two legs can be around, and Vrykul for Horde.
    Would like some races for Alliance to, but not sure yet.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    I wonder what makes Ogres so attractive o.o

Both Arakkoa and Ethereals need to be remodeled, yes, but my opinion is so much heavily biased towards Ethereals so I want them before any other race! They've got all what's needed to be playable D:
    considering that so many people play WoW, every single characteristic of the ogres (or any other race) can make them attractive. one person may like their brute ways, another may like their funny dumbspeech, someone else may like their appearance, others may like that they can come with 1 or 2 heads, et cetera.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.