Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Why would anyone want less choice? More of everything, please!
    WoD has too little new things on paper, but it might still become a great expansion if they change a lot of existing stuff.
    http://phys.org/news127404469.html

so alot of choices ain't also good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post

to talk about a future exp when when there isn't even a beta of the upcoming exp.

Quote Originally Posted by Seweryn View Post
    That could be solved by increasing the size of the teams, if they would hire around 100 people they would everything sorted out, but hell no they just cannot do it.
    hiring more people doesnt mean more quality product. you could go hire 50 guys off the street with no experience and they will turn in a product that is untextured and has jagged edges. but hey blizz spent that extra money!! so it must be worth it

RITE??
    My weekly podcast can be downloaded here this week a chinese website sets up a way to rent a boyfriend. How much are you worth?

Scarab Lord Superman-BladesEdge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    Up until this day, Blizzard Entertainment has given us 0, 1 or 2 new races per Expansion.
    We only got the new class in Wrath. I would be ok with only getting one more class and calling it done. People will never be satisfied until there are 500 races and 500 classes, and then they will bitch about not having 2million character slots open. I am all for options, but at somepoint, enough is enough. If we unlock race/class combos, that would effectively add another 27 unique combos to the pool. That's plenty.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We intend to disallow flying while leveling from 90 to 100, and have flying become available again in the first major patch for Warlords of Draenor. Source

Since you have limited time/resources in real life, you have to do a lot of thinking to make sure your choice is the best. WoW is compared to that an extremely tiny universe that holds a very finite amount of variations. Everyone that has played wow for years have almost exhausted every sensible combination of race, class and spec that they are interested in. Transmogrification was a very good way of at least making the characters look different from each other. Now, I'm glad that Blizzard takes away all the stupid choices, like primary stats and all the other "nerfed or good" variations from the talent tree, but if they spend all their time ironing out all the wrinkles, adding nothing new, the game will quickly become stale and I will rather play a different game. More classes, races, skills, spells, professions, whatever, keep em coming!
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Sageofthe10paths View Post
    Okay wow, so lot's of ideas floating around, here's my opinion...

I think more races should only be added by what seems to make sense and fit. So having said that Ogres NEED to be added ASAP and be Horde. Alliance should get either Arakkoa or Cat people (really leaning towards cat people!) Another neutral race to make it an even 2 would be nice, I think Ethereal's fit that the best as they are a mercenary like race working for the highest bidder, plus they are just plain awesome looking. They would need to have their models overhauled to look fancy though.
    I wonder what makes Ogres so attractive o.o

Both Arakkoa and Ethereals need to be remodeled, yes, but my opinion is so much heavily biased towards Ethereals so I want them before any other race! They've got all what's needed to be playable D:

I am not bothered that they're no new races or classes, I was however disappointed in the lack of new class combos.

Gnomes still have no mail class, but it did take 8 years for the poor lil sods to get a healer class, so i am not holding my breath. Orcs can't be priests where every other race has a version of a "priest" representing their belief, elune, an'she, holy light, loa, shadow(forsaken). Yes i know Orcs are shamanistic but if Taurens and trolls (also heavily shamanistic) and to a lesser extent Night elfs, can find a path to it surely Orcs can too.

Honestly, I think that adding too many races diminishes the importance of all and their lore involvement. Iconic races should be added (ogres, being part of the Horde since the RTS series, naga, being their own faction since TFT) but beyond that new races would hurt the existing ones. And it seems that at this point the only way the devs know how to deal with this is just put focus on humans and orcs and ignore all the rest, which I dislike. Rather cap the race number after bringing in all the iconic races left (ogres and naga) and focus on giving development time to all the races then have 100 races but only see humans and orcs.

I would like to see another hero class added, eventually. I wouldn't mind ~ 2 races (1 Horde and 1 Alliance) in the expansion after WoD.

- - - Updated - - -

to talk about a future exp when when there isn't even a beta of the upcoming exp.
    You should read the full paper and not just reports regarding the paper. If you do, you'll see that according to the paper decision making requires energy and can be exhausting; that doesn't make it bad. Many very popular games are based entirely off of decision making, which honestly should tip anyone off that this article doesn't quite cover the whole topic.
    now taking suggestions for a new cartoon signature.

I would love Ogres, Tiger Humanoids or Saberon or a new breed of Tol'vir with two legs can be around, and Vrykul for Horde.
    Would like some races for Alliance to, but not sure yet.
    PM me for my Friend Code, Battletag, ETC...

Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    I wonder what makes Ogres so attractive o.o

Both Arakkoa and Ethereals need to be remodeled, yes, but my opinion is so much heavily biased towards Ethereals so I want them before any other race! They've got all what's needed to be playable D:
    considering that so many people play WoW, every single characteristic of the ogres (or any other race) can make them attractive. one person may like their brute ways, another may like their funny dumbspeech, someone else may like their appearance, others may like that they can come with 1 or 2 heads, et cetera.