Garrosh heroic. Embodied terrors interrupts.

Hi there. Does anyone know if scatter shot works to stop the embodied terrors cast in the Jade serpent transition phase ? I tried it a few times but couldn't tell if it actually stopped the cast.

I've been using it as a backup interrupt but we are really tight on making the 25 energy with 2 boomkins who seems pretty inneffective for that part of the fight. If it doesn't work i'd rather save the global cd.

Deleted
    Hi Paulosio!
    Have not tested scatter shot since our interrupts/stuns are spot on, can try it out tomorrow though. If you didn't know already you can stun all 3 adds with binding shot. Just signed up so I could be of help, and thus mmo not letting me post links.. However, if you google "mmo hunter garrosh hc binding shot", Dela2k10 will have 2 amazing pictures and a video where to pop it down.

Hope it works out, and good luck with your progression!
    ~Cuddles

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure disorients don't have any effect here.

I haven't tried (or needed to try) Scatter, but other disorients are immune (druid, mage, pally) so it's safe to assume scatter is also.
    As mentioned, it's very easy to stun all 3 with Binding Shot. If you place the edge of it so it will hit the two close ones, the back one also gets stunned somehow. Has worked every time for me.

Thanks guys. Seems I wont be bothering with the scatter shot any more.

I was aware of the binding shot thing. The other hunter in my raid found out about it.

Tonight was our 1st real experience of the transiton but we had a bit of a strange set up because our lock and elemental shaman were unavailable. We managed to get through the 1st transition with everyone alive once or twice but our best energy on Garrosh was 26. A Little more practice and organisation on who is interrupting everything and I think we will get it sorted.
    Last edited by Paulosio; 2014-02-03 at 09:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    scatter shot does not work. you could use your main interrupt and then intimidation if you need another one. Or if you are really good you can place a nice binding shot for a aoe stun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddlecakess View Post
    Hi Paulosio!
    Have not tested scatter shot since our interrupts/stuns are spot on, can try it out tomorrow though. If you didn't know already you can stun all 3 adds with binding shot. Just signed up so I could be of help, and thus mmo not letting me post links.. However, if you google "mmo hunter garrosh hc binding shot", Dela2k10 will have 2 amazing pictures and a video where to pop it down.

Hope it works out, and good luck with your progression!
    ~Cuddles
    Thanks for the plug

I'll relink here for the simplicity:

http://i.imgur.com/ZJud7wW.png
    http://i.imgur.com/jGQisn5.jpg

Took this one from Ricket's video:
    http://i.imgur.com/4jUEuzU.png
    http://youtu.be/4JssDQ39XVg?t=3m17s
    Last edited by mmoc5ff2ee9b91; 2014-02-03 at 02:24 PM.

Deleted
    If you are lacking interrupts and CC's to deal with Totjs intermission, you can always use a gorilla pet too, giving you an extra interrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by Alth View Post
    If you are lacking interrupts and CC's to deal with Totjs intermission, you can always use a gorilla pet too, giving you an extra interrupt.
    We are a 10 player team btw. I probably should have mentioned this.

We'd be missing melee haste or crit if I used a gorilla We've sorted it out now anyway. Got through to the terrace intermission with everyone alive a couple of times. We just hadn't organised our interrupts well enough for the Jade temple intermission. We are extending our raid lockouts till we get the kill as our gear is high enough at this point.
    Last edited by Paulosio; 2014-02-04 at 04:27 AM.