Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    I wish they'd stop adding speed line trails to mounts' wings. It's not a comic book, we don't need additional visual aids to give us a sense that our mounts are moving.
    This. I thought maybe I was only one who didn't like the trails.

Oh look the Dread Raven mount......... again

Need this mount

Quote Originally Posted by mstieler View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing two-legged flying mounts use something other than the protodrake animations.
    Good thing its not a proto-drake skeleton.

They better put in Quivers for WoD, I've been waiting for those for ages.

Dread Raven, a whole new mount!.... Protodrake animations. Well done, Blizz!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StrayFox View Post
    They better put in Quivers for WoD, I've been waiting for those for ages.
    They had em once, then took em out.
    If you can't make fun of something, its probably not worth taking seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseven View Post
    This. I thought maybe I was only one who didn't like the trails.
    Also this. I don't like them either.

anyone thinks the mount shares model with the pterodactyl from ToT meta? i mean...wtb something truly original. (and don't come with we can't create anything original because we can only modify what we already know)
    Last edited by Illydan88; 2014-02-05 at 01:31 PM.

The mount seems kind of unfinished, and using the pterrorwing rig without any changes is causing weirdness (feathers moving like a long, fleshy tail; the tail being held in a strange manner for a bird trying to fly forward; the skulking walk looks weird for a bird that's not a vulture.) It also doesn't seem to have any unique, flashy animations of its own.

Deleted
    I really hope the player model update changes our mounted animation, it annoys me how characters appear to be holding invisible reins or steering wheel the whole time. I think it works on some mounts but it does not work on the dread raven, makes the player model look totally derpy.

Deleted
    Q: I am so sick of doing less damage than others of my spec b/c of total rng. Why bother trying in ur rppm joke game?
    A: RNG actually has relatively little effect on total DPS over a whole fight. How you respond to that RNG is bigger though.
    That is bull the difference between getting good trinket and proc uptime and average or below average uptime is HUGE. I done 350k single target dps on a boss one week and then the next week I done 438k dps and ranked 4th in my class with zero new gear upgrades. The only difference was I got bad trinket and proc rng the first week and awesome rng the second week. Devs have no clue what they're even talking about.

I'm sick of proto-drake recolors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caninepawprints View Post
    I'm sick of proto-drake recolors.
    This isn't a protodrake recolor /facepalm
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    This isn't a protodrake recolor /facepalm
    It has the animations of the proto-drakes, just like the fire hawks and pterodactyl mounts. They might change a couple of things with the skeleton, but it's still a stupid proto-drake mount.

Oh, and /facepalm for people who want to nitpick about little things when the big picture is what matters.
    Last edited by caninepawprints; 2014-02-03 at 05:46 PM.
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

Its a ravenlord but then 1000 times worse, could just have added fly animation to raven lord and call it the day.

"Yes. We knew that its users would be unhappy, but also knew that is was for the best, and that the pros outweighed the cons. (Celestalon)"

Blizzard really does not seem to understand "fun" game play any more. From their moronic bullshit "Less is More" PR crap in D3 to this display of hubris on the warlock KJC talent. They really do seem lost.

They remind me of the once cool kid in high school who 20 years later is still telling the same jokes, still dressing the same and still thinks he/she is relevant and cool.
    They used to get away with the obnoxious hubris because of the amount of content in their game, the excellent game play and the involving storyline.
    No longer, they've been concentrating on the bottom line for so long now they have forgotten how to make engaging games.

Goodbye creepy old guy/gal living off past glories.
    Last edited by Rolly; 2014-02-03 at 06:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caninepawprints View Post
    It has the animations of the proto-drakes, just like the fire hawks and pterodactyl mounts. They might change a couple of things with the skeleton, but it's still a stupid proto-drake mount.

Oh, and /facepalm for people who want to nitpick about little things when the big picture is what matters.
    It's not a protodrake mount.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    I just hate the hunchback. It needs to stand upright like the Raven Lord when you are on the ground.
    If you had that huge heavy thing stuck on your head, you wouldn't be walking upright either

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It's not a protodrake mount.
    You may keep telling both yourself and other posters this, but repetition simply does not make it true. This mount uses the proto-drake skeleton (just as the original Raven Lord uses a raptor skeleton). I personally hate the proto-drake skeletal animations/renderings and simply adding feathers and a sprinkle of nostalgia to an (again in my opinion) ugly base skeleton does not an amazing mount make. I had such high hopes for this Dread Raven mount, and I was even considering buying the Collector's Edition for the first time in my WoW career; that is no longer the case.