Purchasing another quickbar

Got a few issues i would like cleared up if possible:

First, how can i select to buy for all characters? i know its an option since it shows it in the tab but clicking it wont work

Second, does it only apply to characters already made or does it allow future characters to also have the extra quickbar?

Third, does it apply to characters on different servers as well?

I cant find this info anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dalesscp View Post
    First, how can i select to buy for all characters? i know its an option since it shows it in the tab but clicking it wont work
    The system should ask you if you want to buy the account-wide version of the unlock when you buy one.

Second, does it only apply to characters already made or does it allow future characters to also have the extra quickbar?
    All your characters will have access to the extra quickbar, even the ones you will create in the future

Third, does it apply to characters on different servers as well?
    Yes.

Thanks in advance.
    You're welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Cryshaelle View Post
    The system should ask you if you want to buy the account-wide version of the unlock when you buy one.
    Yes, after you click "buy" another window opens which gives you the option to buy the account-wide version. And only there there you see the final price.

You can get this also from the GTN for credits instead of cartel coins. Just search for "quick slot account".