WeakAuras - Additional loading options

Is there any way to add additional loading options to an aura? For example, to load based on server or faction?

I have two elemental shamans with the same name, where one of them is horde with engineering and the other is not. My auras for tracking Berserking and Synapse Springs is loading on both characters, and I can't seem to find a way around that.

Any help would be appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Irisia View Post
    Is there any way to add additional loading options to an aura? For example, to load based on server or faction?

I have two elemental shamans with the same name, where one of them is horde with engineering and the other is not. My auras for tracking Berserking and Synapse Springs is loading on both characters, and I can't seem to find a way around that.

Any help would be appreciated!
    off topic - You can not have the same nicks in one realm.

weak auras > string > load

Synapse spring have same ID (no different horde/alliance), and race abilities are different for every class.
    When you set up string, you need make custom trigger (duplicate string, and use different proffesion or race).
    Profession:
    function()
    local prof1, prof2 = GetProfessions()
    local prof1name, prof2name

if prof1 then
    prof1name = GetProfessionInfo(prof1)
    end

if prof2 then
    prof2name = GetProfessionInfo(prof2)
    end

if (prof1name and prof1name == "Alchemy") or (prof2name and prof2name == "Alchemy") then
    return true
    end
    end
    Race
    function()
    local race = UnitRace("player")
    if race ~= "Pandaren" then
    return true
    end
    end
    Last edited by Stargolem; 2014-02-03 at 11:49 AM. Reason: some editing

Seems to work, thank you!

off topic - You can not have the same nicks in one realm.
    Which means they are on different servers, that is why I gave "to load based on server" as an example of a possible solution.