[Demo opener] Need some help

Hey guys,

i tried Demo since a few days now and i don´t really know what´s the best way to open.

My opener looks like:

Precast Soulfire
    Hand of guldan
    corruption
    shadowbolt
    Hand of guldan
    Meta
    Darksoul
    grimoire: felguard
    doom
    touch of chaos till fury is empty

I think there´s a better way to open but i don´t know how. Some1 got any help for me please?

Greetz

Deleted
    You want to put Grimoire: Felguard at the start so it can start generating fury and benefiting from your trinkets/cooldowns for as long as possible. You can also throw in Doomguard at this point too.

Here's the one I have (which includes Doomguard, as well as the Imp Swarm glyph). I was running 8k haste last time I tried it, but usually run 14k, and thus I throw in a second Shadow Bolt in between HoG's.

Precast a Soul Fire, then

/petattack
    /castsequence reset=target Grimoire: Felguard, Summon Doomguard, Corruption, Hand of Gul'dan, Shadow Bolt, Berserking, Imp Swarm, Hand of Gul'Dan, Dark Soul: Knowledge, Gloves of the Horned Nightmare, Metamorphosis, Doom, Doom, Felstorm

okay, thank´s a lot!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    You want to put Grimoire: Felguard at the start so it can start generating fury and benefiting from your trinkets/cooldowns for as long as possible. You can also throw in Doomguard at this point too.

Here's the one I have (which includes Doomguard, as well as the Imp Swarm glyph). I was running 8k haste last time I tried it, but usually run 14k, and thus I throw in a second Shadow Bolt in between HoG's.

/petattack
    /castsequence reset=target Grimoire: Felguard, Summon Doomguard, Corruption, Hand of Gul'dan, Shadow Bolt, Berserking, Imp Swarm, Hand of Gul'Dan, Dark Soul: Knowledge, Gloves of the Horned Nightmare, Metamorphosis, Doom, Doom, Felstorm
    do you use imp swarm on certain fights? or do you always use it? The reason i ask is because i thought it was a dps loss.

Deleted
    I think its decent if you always line it up with dark soul and pbi. Not looked at the demo APL in a long time admittedly.

It's decent on something like immerseus too when you want to burn the boss and have additional fury to keep immo aura up for the duration of mannoroths. Unglyphed might be better overall.

In BiS Gear
    Unglyphed: 427989 DPS
    Glyphed: 425661 DPS

That´s the statistic from Sparkuggz.

Deleted
    Yeah very small difference.

I'm at work so cant check the simcraft APL, but if it doesn't line up imp swarm with dark soul then I believe you can get more dps out of the glyph.

Also more fury to play with during cooldowns.

That difference can happen in a crit or two during the fight, completely inconsequential.

The difference is sustained dmg vs burst for imps, which one will be useful is gonna depend on the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post

/petattack
    can I ask why you are casting doom twice in a row? Some trick I don't know about?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    can I ask why you are casting doom twice in a row? Some trick I don't know about?
    Pandemic.

Makes your Doom last 90 seconds instead of just 60.

I'd probably wait until the end of buff durations or about to run out of fury for the second cast but yeah. We aren't dealing with uvls anymore.

Deleted
    True, I don't always cast it twice. Usually the opening soul fire will proc BBoY and by the time the macro reaches its course its been like 10 seconds anyway.