Deleted

Can someone explain to me how i can xfer lockouts between toons weekly for mount runs

Sorry if this comes across as a stupid question but im slightly confused. I have my main and i have a alt priest on a seperate account. what i want to do is get a yog 25 and a lk 25 save on this alt and xfer it to my druid every week without having to reclear each time, if that makes sense? so each week i just go in on lk and yog even though i killed them both the previous week. it would be greatly appreciated if anyone can explain this too me please.

ty lads.

Your Druid would need to be present in the raid group during each kill to get credit & be 'locked out' - although he wouldn't need to do anything other than stand there while the fight takes place. Even if it dies, would receive credit for killing that particular boss as long as that toon is present for the kill. Those lockouts reset weekly although there's an in-game function to extend the previous week's lockout into the current week. So you could, in theory be present for the kill one time, get 'locked out' for that week and then just keep extending the lockout each week, if that's what you want to do.

Deleted
    Your priest just needs to be on the kill for the last boss before lich king and yogg. After that you can just extend lockout in raid tab on priest every week, make a group with another person, give him/her leader, relog your druid, and have him/her invite you to the raid and you can walk in with only lk/yogg left.