Deleted

[EU - Tarren Mill - H] Hattori Hanzo - Recruiting Raid Leader

Hey,

A little snip-it to set the scene; Hattori Hanzo has been around since 2011 and we're aimed at the more mature, adult raiders that are busy during "normal" raiding hours but still want progress well.
    After building the raid team from scratch when I took advantage of the FCM from Kazzak to Tarren Mill. The team has quickly cleared to 13/14 within a few weeks, plus a Garrosh kill incoming. By aiming our recruitment at raiders with a history in Heroic progression, we are steadily building a team ready for Mythic content in Warlords of Draenor.

What we would like in a Raid Leader:

-This person would need to have the same mind set of the guild motto; that we want to progress well whilst having fun in an adult environment.

- We want to avoid a Raid Leader that needs to go all drill sergeant, making raiders feel like coming to raids is a chore.

- The raid leader would need to have the time to invest in solid tactics and team comps, with a natural ability to clearly convey these ideas and plan of action to the team in a polite manner.

- You would need to be mature and not resort to "unsavory tone, language or attitude to get your raid point across. If someone continues to make the same mistake, the raid leader should be looking to replace the player instead of screaming at them down vent like they just pushed their first born into that patch of fire people seem to ignore.

- If the raid leader feels a core member needs to improve, this will be discussed with them on a 1 to 1 or handed over to a role officer to help them "not suck". However, as we are looking for members that have a history of Heroic raiding, this shouldn't really be an issue (too much).

- Able to commit to all raid days {Mon, Tues, Weds), irl permitting to the rare absence.

- Aged 25+ with a proven history of raiding to a Heroic level.

- Able to speak fluent, clear English in raids unless of course slurred by alcohol! But we don't want a raid leader that's turning up to raids drunk! Save it for off nights :P

- You would need to have a keen interest in continuing raid progression into the next expansion, with an aim of reaching mythic content.

Currently, there are no officers in place, this structure will be established as the team grows and feedback from the raid leader is welcomed. As i'm not able to do it all myself, which is why I would like to get a raid leader in so at least one role I can leave in the hands of someone capable.

If you are interested in this role or wish to discuss it further, please add Destinar#2689 or head on over to our website to drop me a message.

For more information on our recruiting, please read HERE
    Our Website offers more details on us: http://hattorihanzo.enjin.com

Thanks for reading

Deleted
    Still looking for suitable Raid Leader