Poll: Select each type of content you enjoy:

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Post What kind of content do you enjoy?

What kind of content do you enjoy?

Deleted
    I enjoy raiding and lore the most. i used to pvp a lot, but lost interest in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavenyo View Post
    I enjoy raiding and lore the most. i used to pvp a lot, but lost interest in it.
    Blizzard lore is awesome, love the universe they have created. without them, it wouldn't exist today.
    But PvP increases my blood pressure and gives me a headache while I tremble in my hands. not good for me, so I want to avoid it.

PvP of any kind, especially world pvp.

Pitting my character against another person will always be more of a challenge than PvE.

First and foremost, above all other forms of gameplay, I enjoy questing. Dailies and long, long quest chains that lead to huge culminating climaxes are what make the game enjoyable for me when no one else I want to play with is around.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

I prefer raiding and story-based questing. I'll be a PvE hero to the end of my days, since I'm not really a competitive person. I prefer the more cooperative focus of PvE to the more competitively-driven PvP (not that you're not cooperating with your RBG or arena team, it's just not the sole focus), and I have a tendency to be pretty bitter when my class gets changes that affect PvE because of PvP.

I really like story and lore, and love what they did this expansion with the Klaxxi in particular- getting players involved with their story in Dread Wastes, and then pulling them through to Siege of Orgrimmar.

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    I prefer raiding and story-based questing. I'll be a PvE hero to the end of my days, since I'm not really a competitive person. I prefer the more cooperative focus of PvE to the more competitively-driven PvP (not that you're not cooperating with your RBG or arena team, it's just not the sole focus), and I have a tendency to be pretty bitter when my class gets changes that affect PvE because of PvP.

I really like story and lore, and love what they did this expansion with the Klaxxi in particular- getting players involved with their story in Dread Wastes, and then pulling them through to Siege of Orgrimmar.
    It would be nice if PvP and PvE changes was seperate, somehow. But that might leave many people confused over their abilities when going between PvP and PvE. I don't know, really..

I always like to hear about lore from Blizzard, and they did such a good job in Pandaria with the lore when they made Lorewalker Cho show you visions, that was pretty awesome. Hope we get more of that on Draenor.

Deleted
    Pet battles, collecting various things, Questing/Lore stuff. The whole day long.

I used to PvP a lot back in Vanilla/TBC/Wrath, but don't really enjoy it anymore.
    And as for raiding...I simply can't be arsed to deal with a guild. Definitely not. So my weekly Flex runs with PUGs to get some gear are the utmost.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2014-02-03 at 11:03 PM.

Deleted
    Dungeons are the big one for me. I've done a fair bit of raiding during this expansion, but I'd love another TBC-style expansion where dungeons ended up being the main gameplay focus.

I know the sample size is still very low but wow at how low arena numbers are. Doesn't really surprise me though. I do arena but only as a means to get gear. I much prefer random BGs (I didn't vote for arenas either). I find arena to be either stressful or boring. The only moment that has any sort of fun is for like 2 seconds after you win and most of that is just coming off the high of being stressed out.

I used to have enough time to do everything while studying.

With work I would have liked to log and do some random heroics, but the content is too easy

Raiding, and I still enjoy Brawler's Guild and Proving Grounds.
    I thouroughly loved Challenge Modes. God that was an awesome time for as long as it lasted

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy raiding, pet battles and farming achievements.