Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by g01851 View Post
    ^^^ This

I don't think there will be Pandas in WoD, other than players. It's pre-MoP (timewise), remember? All that wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff, and all. Personally I think I've had enough Panda for a lifetime (of WoW).
    Shado-Pan will go on a hunt for Garrosh. Confirmed at Blizzcon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Falarson View Post
    i wonder what people in the past will make of the pandas.
    Hi

Deleted
    If Taran Zhu hasn't recovered, then maybe Shen will go with them? It would be nice for a 're-union' with Rexxar again. Lorewalker Cho no doubt would want to follow to collect stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    To repeat the ongoing tide of "if you're going to keep asking that, here's the same answer again": The same thing they'll think of every non-Orc that comes through the portal as they would not have seen any of them. On a more personal note, any Monks coming through the portal are in a good place. What class is better to be accepted by such "savage" people than someone who devotes their life to training their body to such an extreme they do not even need a weapon.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

I hope we meet some wise and old Orc of some kind in the past to carry over the storytelling aspects and legacies of Draenor. MoP delivered story in a much better way than WoW has ever done before, getting rid of things like the lore scrolls and the storyteller would take so much away from it and throw it back to point zero again.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    I hope we meet some wise and old Orc of some kind in the past to carry over the storytelling aspects and legacies of Draenor. MoP delivered story in a much better way than WoW has ever done before, getting rid of things like the lore scrolls and the storyteller would take so much away from it and throw it back to point zero again.
    Indeed, especially taken into consideration that the scrolls and Cho was in general regarded as a very nice thing by most players, Blizzard got a lot of praise because of this new story element, so removing it or disregarding it would seem absurd.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    Probably the same as they'll make of Elves, Humans, Trolls, Worgen, Dwarves and Gnomes... The species of Alternate Draenor have never seen any race not native to Draenor (minus the Draenei).

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    I think its more likely to see Brann Bronzebeard instead. There would be archeology and lore to discover. Though I'd love to see Cho as well, but I think he'd rather stay behind and archive his own lore. Otherwise he'd go to Azeroth and collect more stories there, aye?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    he'll be replaced by lorewalker cho'gall
    Winning

10chars

Deleted
    I imagine some Historians of the Timewalkers will replace Cho for the expansion. I certainly hope so, atleast. I like the idea of a Mortal Bronze Dragonflight.

Quote Originally Posted by Falarson View Post
    ...And they will fail spectacularly outside of their safe bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    A wise old Orc could work. I'd probably also make him unaffiliated with the Frostwolf Clan so he doesn't have a strong connection with the Horde over the Alliance. Perhaps he could be part of a minor clan that got mostly wiped out early in the war after they got on the Iron Horde's bad side, and now he's trying to collect and preserve Draenor's history before it's lost forever in the conflict.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

What if.... its Chromie we are going back in time... sort of, after all.

Its a plus that she is a cute little gnome too.

Quote Originally Posted by MCBGamer View Post
    What if.... its Chromie we are going back in time... sort of, after all.

Its a plus that she is a cute little gnome too.
    She may also be a very large (biologically) male dragon, btw.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    She may also be a very large (biologically) male dragon, btw.
    Confirmed that she's a she and just happens to have a guy's name. Which is a shame really, a missed opportunity I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I would love to see him brutally murdered. Like a situation when he travels to draenor to tell stories and shit, but he pisses one of orcs after being try-hard friendly.
    So the orc is like "Your story.. /puts sunglasses, ends now !!!" And guts him, fat, blood and intestines everywhere.

I think it would be great way of motivating players to avenge that fat cretin our beloved character.
    It'd motivate me to ask if I could join up with whatever army that orc is working with...or if not, if I could at least buy him a drink!

Leave the furry fuckers behind imo.
    Sick of hearing that 'slow down' phrase every time you interact with one.

He's voiced by Minsc, but otherwise I don't find him interesting.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

He was a neat character, a bit grating like Tirion and other RP moments in some dungeons/raids after a few clears. I found myself agreeing with Blizzard, he's too out of place for Draenor's backdrop.
    Stay salty my friends.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    I think this was literally asked at the first Q&A and, I believe, they said "he won't be there as it wouldn't fit but we'd like to have someone else doing the same thing if it came up."
    I think they'll dig up (phun intended) Brann Bronzebeard again to lead the questlines maybe. Dark Iron Dwarfs will play a major role so who knows.
    He's a funny guy so I wouldn't mind seeing him start up some ancient machines

Deleted
    "D'ya have a good sarsaparilla?" to which the bartender replies "Sioux City Sarsaparilla?" The Stranger then says "Yeah, that's a good one".

or give a good voice to Harrison Jones?