Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotzadotz View Post
    This explains my nationality my bro's :-P

Whats the name of that creature lol, you got odd wildlife. That bird alone makes a visit a must do. ; )
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Whats the name of that creature lol, you got odd wildlife. That bird alone makes a visit a must do. ; )
    Kiwi bird.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiwi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    Not interested in race or origin, I guess what I could have asked was what nation's culture do you associate yourself with, but that's a rather bloated question
    Oh, in that case...I have absolutely no clue. I only really fit into sub-cultures, the national cultures are all too...rowdy and interested in fluff for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Thanks, that explains new zealanders nicknames. Lol
    Thought it had something to do with the fruit. ; )
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Im Greek

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    the city of Nuremberg, ok.

so that would make me...
    It's more than that, it's the city code of arms within the Franconian Flag.
    Does it surprise you when people feel more attached to where they come from, than the country itself?

I believe that's a concept not so new to Americans either. I know that there are people they consider them to be let's say Texans a lot more than they consider themselves to be Americans?

And I, for myself consider me 1. A child of Nuremberg, 2 a Franconian, 3 a German
    In that very order.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    kia ora

I'm from Quebec. Now pardon me while i eat my Caribou sandwich in my Igloo before going to work in a snowmobile.

Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Finland reporting in.

American of German and Scottish ancestry. Yes, I'm drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Grandfather is full blooded Cherokee on both my Mom and Dad's side. I used to work for Ancestry.com so I had a LOT of fun going into research of my family tree. I knew what heritage I had but I didn't know the extent of how far back it had gone.

My Grandma's are both Irish and German. One is Irish one is German, my Mother is Irish Cherokee half and half, my dad is half cherokee half german. So I am German, Irish Cherokee.

Deleted
    British or English depending on my mood.

Also occasionally European

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceethemage View Post
    My Grandfather is full blooded Cherokee on both my Mom and Dad's side.
    Your parents have the same Grandfather?

(sorry, I know it works it just sounded funny )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    I'm from Quebec. Now pardon me while i eat my Caribou sandwich in my Igloo before going to work in a snowmobile.
    You live in Kuujjuaq?
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"