Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dionoch View Post
    Ok sounds good. Here is my final build for all who followed this. Thanks again!

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2NjTd
    Looks good.

If you swap the RAM to these you won't have to deal with 2 x rebate to save a few $.

A-Data XPG V1.0 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 $70

These are also an option, similar price as the 2 x 1x4GB but no rebate and faster overall:

G.Skill Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 $81

Already bought the parts but ya wish i knew about the ram g skill set before but im still satisfied. So stoked.

Deleted
    It's not a big deal, good luck with it

Thanks. I just hope it performs with no lag and good graphics for a least 2 years. If it'll do that then ill be satisfied.

While im waiting for my parts to come in i was curious what you guys think about internet being wired or wireless for mmo gaming. I have a 150mbps TP-Link wireless usb adapter but wanted to know if i should go wired instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Dionoch View Post
    While im waiting for my parts to come in i was curious what you guys think about internet being wired or wireless for mmo gaming. I have a 150mbps TP-Link wireless usb adapter but wanted to know if i should go wired instead.
    Wired is always preferred.
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450