Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Top parsing 25-tank was bear(already not bear). Check www.proraiders.com and his parses.
    Last edited by mmokri; 2014-02-05 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baretank View Post
    Would the intermission debuff on Garrosh cut vengeance gains in the same manor then?
    No. I always get that debuff to soak Annihilate and as I mentioned, I still get the expected 4.2M*.015*2.5 = 157500 vengeance.

Quote Originally Posted by Aseyhe View Post
    That said, damage increasing effects typically do increase vengeance gained. So for example, you get more vengeance from Malkorok if you keep his Fatal Strike stacked. Since these are conceptually not much different from mitigation effects, I would not be surprised if it were possible for some mitigation effects to affect vengeance.
    The only exception to this is when you dodge an attack (which I mentioned in another thread), since the damage increase is not calculated until the swing actually hits you. Credit to Ahanss for finding that one back in 5.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielle View Post
    The only exception to this is when you dodge an attack (which I mentioned in another thread), since the damage increase is not calculated until the swing actually hits you. Credit to Ahanss for finding that one back in 5.0.
    So glad that was fixed for this tier. Was a minor annoyance when it only affected Elegon/cheesing on Animus, but it would have sucked for Malkorok.

How do all threads about bear DPS logs become about vengeance on this board, btw? I can understand mentioning it, but talking about it in-depth every time is just weird.

Stop playing World of Recount and just knockback the adds into the star.

Blizzard really needs to break that damned addon....