Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Grossman View Post
    There goes more Warrior PvE utility. Horray for PvP!
    At least you didn't lose your charge's stun. Be thankful for that.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    Bet the people spending $100 for the windrider and other plush's feeling silly now xD
    Wind Rider = Still out of stock.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

People spent $100 on the windrider? Got mine for like $25 or whatever it was back in the day.

By the way I highly recommend the reversible baneling. Got one during the Blizzcon sales and it is awesome.

All these people whining for a beta. It'll be here when it gets here. Jeez, impatient people.

Quote Originally Posted by Amithyst View Post
    All these people whining for a beta. It'll be here when it gets here. Jeez, impatient people.
    Honestly I think they are using MoP as a quasi-beta right now, testing new ideas and implimenting them now. Which I think is very good.

I don't expect the WoD beta is going to be as long as previous ones.

Doesn't this make disrupting shout 100% useless?

Quote Originally Posted by hx9 View Post
    Doesn't this make disrupting shout 100% useless?
    Still AoE.

They have that t2 pally robe on their that thing sold out the day it came out on the store last time. >< Wish I had the money for it, maybe when Taxes get here I'll snag it.

Yay more nerfs because pvp nerds whined.

Quote Originally Posted by dwarvenpanzer9 View Post
    Warrior Changes......Again...All this PVP garbage does is screw up PVE.

If you want to fix things for PVP, make it so PVE is unaffected. I am sick of everyone bitching and whining about "ZOMG pvp is so unbalanced, Blizz! Fix this now", and then all the changes Blizz is coerced into making end up altering PVE.
    Now you're screwing with warriors being able to properly stun and/or interrupt adds in a raid with any relative usefulness...

Case in point:
    1) Removing the stun from Charge now makes it damn near useless in a raid if an add needs to be stunned (i.e. Dragonmaw Bonecrushers on Galakras if they are hitting someone with Fracture)
    2) Changing how the interrupts work by putting them on a shared CD now makes it impossible to keep up a decent interrupt sequence if you happen to be the only one available to do so:
    example(s) from both current and prior raids, because the situation has presented itself multiple times, and most assuredly will again:
    Fallen Protectors - Embodied Gloom - I'm usually the one to get on him after Sorrow dies, and then I'll hit Pummel, then hit Disrupting Shout, then Pummel is back up for the last one as it's dying (the tank may take one interrupt, but this change screws over the whole dynamic)
    Spirit Kings - Zian - Same situation as FP, where having the multiple interrupts at least allows for being able to fill in gaps in the interrupt rotation when needed in addition to Pummel due to, you guessed it, them being on proper *separate* CDs
    Galakras - Dragonmaw Bonecrushers - Already mentioned, but noting it again...Rooting them will not break a Fracture.
    Sha of Pride - Manifestation of Pride - Interrupting Mocking Blast might not be all that necessary, if ranged burns it down fast enough, but the fact that the ability to properly do so twice on the add if needed will be removed is now a hindrance that should not be coming to pass in PVE...

I could come up with more examples, but I don't feel like typing them all, since my point is made...

TL;DR - Stop changing PVE just cause you want to make changes to PVP. You have already made trinkets and other such items function differently if used in Battlegrounds (the trinkets from the Shado-Pan Assault, and the iLvl squish of any gear past a certain threshold)... If you're going to change how abilities function in PVP, make it so they stay the same for raids, because this is getting bloody ridiculous.
    Yeah... please excuse my being blunt but your complaints and arguments are laughable.

Yes, I understand that for bonecrushers on Galakras, the stun from your charge is very good utility.
    But consider this:
    a) more likely than not, if you've got the group positioned correctly, the fixate will target a friendly npc that is already right beside you
    b) you should already be in melee range if you're dpsing and doing your job
    c) You're one of 9 or 24 other people, you have healers that can stun without losing dps, tanks that can stun with a global, not losing positioning of adds

The same goes for silence. If you don't have a ranged player that can't reliably silence, then there is something wrong with your raid even before the warrior nerfs. Firstly, everyone should already be on the Embodied Gloom. Secondly, disrupting shout is on gcd. If you don't have other melee or ranged that can be thrown into the interrupt rotation you really have no business raiding on heroic, as on normal, a silence hardly matters.

My point being, these changes are not problematic in the least bit as far as pve is concerned. The changes for pvp make a lot of sense seeing as warriors are already unpeelable and do 70k damage per global.

bored as fuck waiting for new content

all efforts by devs are store related instead

thanks devs, makes my sub feel totally worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    bored as fuck waiting for new content

all efforts by devs are store related instead

thanks devs, makes my sub feel totally worth it.
    I'm 99.9% sure that the people that make game content don't also code the store webpage.

Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    Bet the people spending $100 for the windrider and other plush's feeling silly now xD
    Considering you still can't buy it from the Blizzard store, I doubt that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you Blizz for taking interrupt utility in PvE and nerfing it to shit so mages will stop QQing about Warriors. Why are warriors weak as hell in PvE atm? This...

Why is the stun/silence thing suddenly an issue at the end of the expansion? Isnt this something that should of been addressed a few patches ago? let it ride until WOD.

Deleted
    So release SoO Mythic to give people things to do instead of releasing a new content patch. Or is 6.0 the patch just before the expansion hits?
    Feels like a cheapshot :O

Quote Originally Posted by Fearin View Post
    So release SoO Mythic to give people things to do instead of releasing a new content patch. Or is 6.0 the patch just before the expansion hits?
    Feels like a cheapshot :O
    6.0 will be the transition patch - all the core/class changes from the new expansion, with out any of the content. Normally lasts a few weeks to a month.

So basically every other tank have 2 interrupts right now..
    Paladins have avenger shield, which can proc, and the regular 15 sec cd interruption
    Dks have strangulate and the 15 sec regular interruption
    As far as I know Druids got also 2 interruptions.
    Not sure about monk.
    So now warrior is left with only 1 interruption.

This is the use I have in siege of my double interruption:
    Fallen protectors: group up the gloom with he and the other add, double interrupt on sun
    Norushen: adds interruption
    Galakras:double interruption on shammies
    General nazgrim: interrupt the caster add
    Spoils: gather and move the caster add on mogu side
    Garrosh: Mc'ed people and adds inside the transition phase

And let's not talk about challenge modes and dungeon a in general in which basically every single trash pack need interruptions.

I can understand if you are trying to nerf warrior in pvp against caster, I actually pvp aswell as pve and I personally think casters have really hard times with us but this is also a huge nerf to pve.. I can't count how many times I mass interrupted on my warrior in this xpack and it has become a core ability as tank to be able to double interrupt in raids as well as in challenge mode. This change SHOULD NOT affect pve.

Quote Originally Posted by Grabo View Post
    Yeah... please excuse my being blunt but your complaints and arguments are laughable.

Yes, I understand that for bonecrushers on Galakras, the stun from your charge is very good utility.
    But consider this:
    a) more likely than not, if you've got the group positioned correctly, the fixate will target a friendly npc that is already right beside you
    b) you should already be in melee range if you're dpsing and doing your job
    c) You're one of 9 or 24 other people, you have healers that can stun without losing dps, tanks that can stun with a global, not losing positioning of adds

The same goes for silence. If you don't have a ranged player that can't reliably silence, then there is something wrong with your raid even before the warrior nerfs. Firstly, everyone should already be on the Embodied Gloom. Secondly, disrupting shout is on gcd. If you don't have other melee or ranged that can be thrown into the interrupt rotation you really have no business raiding on heroic, as on normal, a silence hardly matters.

My point being, these changes are not problematic in the least bit as far as pve is concerned. The changes for pvp make a lot of sense seeing as warriors are already unpeelable and do 70k damage per global.
    Didn't think their were people who defended the derp idea of not separating PvP and PvE.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by link_991 View Post
    I'm 99.9% sure that the people that make game content don't also code the store webpage.
    Well, considering the bugs in the shops...

Just kidding! But where is the EU version of the shop?