Deleted

Prideful Gladiator

From what i have heard, Prideful Gladiator will have a different colour but same model as current PvP gear.

I would like to ask for pics.
    I am on vacation atm so i cant look it up on the PTR myself.

Can someone post some screeneies from ptr with the new gear equiped pleas?

From what I've heard, we're just getting the opposite factions' look. Don't know if this is true, but it wouldn't surprise me.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

10+ Year Old Account
    Season 15 PvP
    Season 15 PvP items were datamined last June but got bumped up to ilvl 550 today. Specific achievements include Prideful Combatant and Prideful Combatant. It's interesting to note that Season 15 gear shares models with Season 14 gear, but the colors are swapped between factions so there's no faction-exclusive colors anymore.
    http://www.wowhead.com/news&p=2

Deleted
    It's interesting to note that Season 15 gear shares models with Season 14 gear, but the colors are swapped between factions so there's no faction-exclusive colors anymore.
    interesting
    are they fucking kidding us

Horde will have Alliance coloured gear and vice versa. Elite gear will still be the same colours.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggli View Post
    Horde will have Alliance coloured gear and vice versa. Elite gear will still be the same colours.
    What elite gear? Isnt 522ilvl highest gear, and it does not require any rating.

Quote Originally Posted by Cle View Post
    What elite gear? Isnt 522ilvl highest gear, and it does not require any rating.
    There is still an 'elite' set of gear that you can get when you're 2k rated that is a different colour. This set of gear isn't changing between S14 and S15.

Grievous Gladiator's Pike for example. It's only for transmog.