Quote Originally Posted by bluspacecow View Post
    Like they've been doing for I dunno ... forever. You talk like Blizzard don't have their own QA team.

They do and they've always had their QA team test these things. Beta testing is done in addition to the normal testing they do.
    They have never done it on the massive scale I am suggesting. Ever. Even during Vanilla and BC. What I am suggesting is that the extra employees who were supposed to help the release schedule were never actually working on the game, they were always working on fixing bugs and testing. Thats it. It would explain everything going on. The lack of public Alpha and Beta, the lack of any type of information, the comments about testing things when people are still leveling. It really honestly seems like they want the Alpha to last till late May and then open up Beta for a few weeks, maybe even 2 months, then go live with Warlords, with a 6.0 release in late June, early July. It seems like beta this time may actually be like a modern beta, just a shitty little demo for people to test so they don't get bored and they get hyped up. Honestly if they want to meet the "Blizzcon Deadlines" that, for once, Tiberria seems to actually be right about, they would need to have the game release in August or September. If the game released in August they would have technically kept there promise about a faster release, even though the expansion still lasted longer.
    "Times Change"

With the way things seem to be going I don't see it out before nov which is kool by me I'll have plenty of time to play wow then

Quote Originally Posted by Haven2011 View Post
    With the way things seem to be going I don't see it out before nov which is kool by me I'll have plenty of time to play wow then
    I am going to make a bold statement, feel free to sig it or spam me when I am wrong.

6.0 is releasing by July 15th/August 12th. Warlords goes live September 16th-23rd.

It is not releasing in May, June, or July. It could release in August, September, or October. It will not release in November due to Blizzcon and Thanksgiving. It will not release in December/January due to Holidays.

Edit: I know people are going to say they released shit during the Holidays in the past, but its much more different now than then. Things take much more time to get working, if they break bad things happen, and the game is not thriving like it used to.
    Last edited by Paula Deen; 2014-04-25 at 08:16 AM.
    "Times Change"

It stick to nov as they have release a few games in that area before. And it the must logical date so far

Quote Originally Posted by MCBGamer View Post
    6.0 is releasing by July 15th/August 12th. Warlords goes live September 16th-23rd.
    Sig'ed for safe keeping, hopefully you're right. Have serious dobuts but one can dream
    Zerel the Insane
    "That Orphanage Attacked Me!"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------we will see how accurate is this----------

I hope ninjanite is a joke >.<
    - He who moves first always wins -

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge12309 View Post
    I hope ninjanite is a joke >.<
    Do you really think it's not? Come on...
    You shouldn't need to hope about these things, just use your brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Do you really think it's not? Come on...
    You shouldn't need to hope about these things, just use your brain.
    I thought ghost iron was a joke too so I can't really depend on that >.<
    - He who moves first always wins -

I am going to make a bold statement, feel free to sig it or spam me when I am wrong.

It is not releasing in May, June, or July. It could release in August, September, or October. It will not release in November due to Blizzcon and Thanksgiving. It will not release in December/January due to Holidays.

Edit: I know people are going to say they released shit during the Holidays in the past, but its much more different now than then. Things take much more time to get working, if they break bad things happen, and the game is not thriving like it used to.
    You say it won't release in december, but Cataclysm launched in December.

Quote Originally Posted by Tedstery View Post
    You say it won't release in december, but Cataclysm launched in December.
    And how well did that go? Not! Very well. Blizzard will not drag this out for that long, unless they want millions to unsub.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirthealer View Post
    And how well did that go? Not! Very well. Blizzard will not drag this out for that long, unless they want millions to unsub.
    They will, they don't care. subs will rise again anyway once WoD launches in november
    Why can’t a bike stand on its own? It’s two tired.

Well as things are looking now, I am also one of those who is guessing tha the release will be in December.
    Blizzcon will start hyping the release and will show off the cinematic for WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmow View Post
    They will, they don't care. subs will rise again anyway once WoD launches in november
    You think. Your not 100% sure, as are the rest. You need to watch your wording.

Quote Originally Posted by Synstir View Post
    Well as things are looking now, I am also one of those who is guessing tha the release will be in December.
    Blizzcon will start hyping the release and will show off the cinematic for WoD.
    Or... WoD will be released before, and we will get 6.1 informations
    "O Vanity of Sleep, Hope, Dream, endless Desire. The Horses of Disaster plunge through the heavy clay; Beloved, let your eyes half close, and your heart beat over my Heart, and your hair fall over my breast, Drowning love's lonely hour in deep twilight of rest, and hiding their tossing manes and tumultuous feet..."

Quote Originally Posted by V3rtige View Post
    Or... WoD will be released before, and we will get 6.1 informations
    This is what I'm thinking as well, if WOD was to come out after Blizzcon, It would be one boring Blizzcon, seeing as everything is been data mined and most people would be in beta for it.

Subs are already bleeding out, can't wait for their quarterly conference on May 6th.
    I predict 1+ million sub loss.

I'm not hoping blizzard dies, I just hope sub loss is the kick up the ass they need.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hardkorr View Post
    Totally true. I guess what grinds my gears is constantly reading about what Blizz sacked. Like this http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/10/04/th...hat-never-was/

Maybe I should stop reading into what could have been and just tolerate what there is... damnit
    What's the deal with this? I'm not reading all that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Flexed View Post
    Subs are already bleeding out, can't wait for their quarterly conference on May 6th.
    I predict 1+ million sub loss.

I'm not hoping blizzard dies, I just hope sub loss is the kick up the ass they need.

- - - Updated - - -

What's the deal with this? I'm not reading all that shit.
    The first iteration of Jade Forest had no pandaren (apart from Cho, who was a bit more standoff-ish than he is currently), no sha and held a more serious tone than what they ended up with when they revamped it during beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Vedrenne View Post
    The first iteration of Jade Forest had no pandaren (apart from Cho, who was a bit more standoff-ish than he is currently), no sha and held a more serious tone than what they ended up with when they revamped it during beta.
    I would actually have enjoyed that immensely more. I despise the current first 50 quests into Jade Forest. On an 85, I do enough to get the to vendor for the green gear and head over to halfhill. I can't stand the Jade Forest currently. Not interested in pandaren and I hated the whole jinyu/hozen war.
    -=Skyforge=- A new action based MMORPG from the Allods team and Obsidian Entertainment. MMO-C Skyforge thread.
    It's ok to not like things. Posting and you!

Quote Originally Posted by Spirthealer View Post
    This is what I'm thinking as well, if WOD was to come out after Blizzcon, It would be one boring Blizzcon, seeing as everything is been data mined and most people would be in beta for it.
    A repeat of 2011 blizzcon.
    '"Can your blood atone for genocide, orc? Your Horde killed countless innocents with its rampage across Stormwind and Lordaeron. Do you really think you can just sweep all that away and cast aside your guilt so easily? No, your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you."
    - Grand Admiral Proudmoore

So those that think before nov thinks blizz is going to screw over raider that are progressing threw hardcore mythic cause that still be raider during blizzcon