Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    Tweet translation = "There is no point releasing the alpha now, when we could instead co-incide the release of it with Wildstar instead, and use the extra time to polish the internal builds until said date'"
    Yep. While I highly doubt this was their original intent, they probably got pushed back so far that it makes sense to just wait a couple weeks and do just this.

bullshit, another soon, they can shove it up their arses

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    Tweet translation = "There is no point releasing the alpha now, when we could instead co-incide the release of it with Wildstar instead, and use the extra time to polish the internal builds until said date'"
    Pushing back beta, where only a few will get in; Risking the release to be pushed back by weeks for no obvious gain. Are you serious? NO way that risk is worth it.

Only 119 days untill SoO will have beaten ICC in lenght!

WE CAN DO IT!
    3DS FC: 3797-6941-2837
    deviantART | tumblr

Merely a Setback Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    bullshit, another soon, they can shove it up their arses
    I'm sure they appreciate your response.
    #TeamLegion

Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Pushing back beta, where only a few will get in; Risking the release to be pushed back by weeks for no obvious gain. Are you serious? NO way that risk is worth it.
    As if opening beta today or tommorrow has a significant impact on release date. I agree that the anticipation is ball-breaking, but given that the game is in "Test Phase" one way or another, they're not going to miss the release window unless they get significant negative feedback about a zone once it does go into beta. (Like Jade Forest)

Quote Originally Posted by Nexsa View Post
    So, you seem angry that they are putting time into a mount and not working on WoD?

It's people like this that annoy me. You act like any little thing Blizzard does takes away from WoD development time. They have staff that doesn't even touch WoD and probably work on other projects. I'm sure Blizzard knows how to manage their people and make them do what they were hired to do. You act like it's a few people and if one person gets side tracked it's all over.
    Sorry it took so long to respond, sleeping then work. I understand they have staff that don't work on WoD, I get that completely. I honestly don't care if they develop mounts for the store what I do care about is them running around saying they can't put out more Warlords Info or do anything related to Warlords but they can shove a new Cash Shop mount on the store, the least they could do, AND I HOPE THEY DO, is wait for the 6.0 PTR to atleast be up before doing ANOTHER store mount. We have had 2 mounts already. They can chill for a bit out of respect for the customers. It is like a slap in the face to say sorry no WoD till September-December but here have this cash shop mount!
    Launch in Quarter 1 of 2016

I honestly agree with that. I don't give a fuck if they put mounts in the store, never have. But man, comeon 5.4 isn't even about Warlords. It just seems kinda wrong to me from that point. Again I have never given a crap if they add pets or mounts or w/e the hell, but next expansion themed mounts, while we're here waiting to PLAY that theme, is just a bit annoying.

Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetley View Post
    I am sick & tired of these soons...say a date or nothing at all.
    WoD confirmed for Jan 2015.

That tweet screams "its ready to go but 2 weeks isn't going to make a difference, might as well release at Wildstar."

Blizzard early betas have never been "well polished". Why care now? Generally heavily buggy and lots of crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    im sure they would love a tweet from you going like "im so proud of you guys for being so considerate and not hurrying up, im sure people enjoy the downtime "

Eh, at least he's being honest about it, I guess.

Who in the hell appreciates yours I'm sorry ? All you do is reply to anyone dares to say something bad and point it out. What's your problem ? Can you not deal with it that not releasing a patch is not good ?

I bet 95% of your 19.8k posts just useless garbage. Go ahead report see if I give a damn, you still r a pathetic jerk.

TLDR of the tweet. -Wait for June 3-6.

Beside the Golden Throne of the Emperor of man! If not there then Liverpool
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.
    Post of the Year.
    Launch in Quarter 1 of 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberria View Post
    So, they aren't ready to start external invites yet, because the first few zones aren't even completed. They are planning to get a new build up "soon", but no soon TM, etc. In the past "soon" has meant several weeks to 1+ month.

I don't think we can argue that delaying this testing may not impact the release cycle/release date any further. The testing is delayed, because the expansion isn't even in an Alpha worthy state yet. The last 3 expansions have taken 6-7 months to release once they reach that state and they are probably weeks not days from reaching the point where the expansion was 6-7 months out in past cycles. Even a reduction to a 5 month cycle would mean late November/early December.

On top of that, the fact they are pushing through the VP upgrades and another minor patch further reinforces that this is going nowhere any time soon. At this point, I think it's safe to say that they are in dire risk of missing even the December 20 date.
    I don't think it's absolutely certain that "adding extra polish" means it's horribly (not even worthy of testing) unfinished. It's equally possible that they're stalling. What state things are in is anyone's guess really, so I don't agree that "it's safe to say that they are in dire risk of missing even the December 20 date" either. We won't know anything until testing actually starts. If things are unfinished and horribly broken at that point then you might well be right. If everything is looking good and is, in fact, very polished then predictions may change.

The bottom line is your whole post is really just your guess based on your opinions and perceptions, with no absolute basis in fact, so the phrasing that nobody can argue this or that and that it's safe to say there is dire risk is a bit over the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    TLDR of the tweet. -Wait for June 3-6.
    Ya, it sure feels like it. What's the point of "extra polishing a beta"? He basically said its ready to go but they're delaying for "no" (development side) reason.

I don't mind it, but it just came across like purposely delaying for "something", not that its not ready to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Prode View Post
    Who in the hell appreciates yours I'm sorry ? All you do is reply to anyone dares to say something bad and point it out. What's your problem ? Can you not deal with it that not releasing a patch is not good ?

I bet 95% of your 19.8k posts just useless garbage. Go ahead report see if I give a damn, you still r a pathetic jerk.
    0.o Did he crap in your food or something?

In other news: 5 pages incoming of dissecting every word of that tweet and what the words "extra polish" mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post