Quote Originally Posted by zx135 View Post
    It should be on in 30 minutes
    Doesn't it go up at like, noon PST?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by solgog View Post
    Judging by a stream I'm watching, it appears the PVP server Gilneas is up.
    Mind linking that stream?

I wonder, why didn't sodapoppin get a invitation? I mean, Even small streamers got an invitation and he didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Done, 5.0.1.15464 is now up, making this the first Pandaria minimap we saw: http://marlamin.com/minimaps/maps/5....iiMainLand.png
    Sweet.

Seems to be in a generally similar state, although the zone transitions in Draenor are still very messy. Plenty of untextured/half finished things in both maps though. (Missing parts of the wall in Pandaria, only half of the Red Crane temple in Krasarang, etc.)

Edit: Comparing these two -
    http://marlamin.com/minimaps/maps/5....iiMainLand.png
    http://marlamin.com/minimaps/maps/6....22/Draenor.png

Marlamin - Could you explain (or do you know) why in Draenor's maps (and a few spots on Pandaria's) there are some parts of zones that are shaded different colors? Pandaria's first build map seems to be largely shaded correctly, but Draenor's map has different shading on different parts of zones. (Ex: Half of Frostfire is 'tinted' blue, and the other half is 'tinted' white.)
    Last edited by Dhomeli; 2014-06-05 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peterpewn View Post
    Mind linking that stream?
    It was Ducksauce's stream. He was looking at the realm list, but he isn't anymore. http://www.twitch.tv/ducksauce

Quote Originally Posted by Dhomeli View Post
    Sweet.

Seems to be in a generally similar state, although the zone transitions in Draenor are still very messy. Plenty of untextured/half finished things in both maps though. (Missing parts of the wall in Pandaria, only half of the Red Crane temple in Krasarang, etc.)

Edit: Comparing these two -
    http://marlamin.com/minimaps/maps/5....iiMainLand.png
    http://marlamin.com/minimaps/maps/6....22/Draenor.png

Marlamin - Could you explain (or do you know) why in Draenor's maps (and a few spots on Pandaria's) there are some parts of zones that are shaded different colors? Pandaria's first build map seems to be largely shaded correctly, but Draenor's map has different shading on different parts of zones. (Ex: Half of Frostfire is 'tinted' blue, and the other half is 'tinted' white.)
    Last build they applied the skybox tints to the minimaps making the whole map blue, for the current build they didn't and only the minimaps that regenerated because the terrain changed were updated. So things that are still the same as last build will probably have the skybox color.

At least, that's my theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudipee View Post
    I wonder, why didn't sodapoppin get a invitation? I mean, Even small streamers got an invitation and he didn't.
    I'd like to think its because hes an idiot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yeryerdude View Post
    I'd like to think its because hes an idiot.
    I fully approve this message lol

On a side note just wanted to check twitch. 36k viewers for WoW and 7k for WS. It is crazy how it flipped from early yesterday.
    Last edited by Joeygiggles; 2014-06-05 at 04:57 PM.
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

Deleted
    Well, that went entirely as expected.

Deleted
    FOR THE HORDE!!! Another glorious victory ^^

>inb4 claiming the voting was rigged.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeygiggles View Post
    I fully approve this message lol

On a side note just wanted to check twitch. 36k viewers for WoW and 7k for WS. It is crazy how it flipped from early yesterday.
    Twitch is full of viewer bots.
    The perfumed* boys he wrapped in chains and threw into the sea. They were unnatural creatures, and the ship smelled better once cleansed of their presence.

*Degenerative Casuals

My Response to this last episode of Azeroth Choppers

Seriously cannot believe they actually went through with only one bike. What a massive disappointment.

Pretty sure the alliance bike will be on the store later..

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Seriously cannot believe they actually went through with only one bike. What a massive disappointment.
    Let the butt hurt begin!

But seriously, chances are they'll announce later that both will be available.

Meh there definitely will be something to bring the Alliance chopper in as well, perhaps after Horde one some patches later or an expansion later.

15+ Year Old Account

Yeah, really surprised and disappointed. I can imagine a lot of REALLY angry alliance right now.

10th anniversary, Winter Veil... plenty of opportunities to add the other bike. Remember, they modeled both.