Deleted
    i want beta

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    The 5.4.7 patch notes are done, he is implying that he is writing up a massive massive patchnote, which at this point can only be the Beta patch notes.
    I'm aware, I was responding to someone who said it was the 5.4.7 patch notes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    wat

?????? wat

When any pre expansion patch is deployed the changes with the next expansion are also deployed.

Do you not remember Cataclysm?

Or Wrath?

...Or Mists?

Derp.
    learn 2 read.

yes. 5.5 is coming to ptr. surprise surprise

Quote Originally Posted by amani View Post
    learn 2 read.
    YOU "learn 2 read", SoO is not being scaled to level 100, it's getting the new raid system, which makes normal difficulty (called heroic) flexible, and allows the players to kill the bosses multiple times (like current LFR). It's also making current heroic (now called mythic) 20man only. But it will stay at level 90.

Quote Originally Posted by amani View Post
    yes. 5.5 is coming to ptr. surprise surprise
    Right, now I got it... "amani"...
    Last edited by Soulwind; 2014-02-04 at 05:04 PM.

Deleted
    not the ptr patch notes bcuz the ptr patch notes are 16hrs old, tweet is 16hrs old.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    I quick google search shows the beta started in late March and the 5.0.4 PTR was in late July. (One month before it hit live.)

Edit: On topic he's probably intentionally playing the "don't give up hope, it's coming soon..." card after the recent twitter drama.
    Was there significant drama apart from what I caused with Alter Time?

I hope its Beta, I'd prefer a 7 month beta starting now over a 4-5 month beta starting at April

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    YOU "learn 2 read", SoO is not being scaled to level 100, it's getting the new raid system, which makes normal difficulty (called heroic) flexible, and allows the players to kill the bosses multiple times (like current LFR). It's also making current heroic (now called mythic) 20man only. But it will stay at level 90.

Right, now I got it... "amani"...
    you dont get it, do you..

Yeah, I hope this means beta patch notes... the few changes to the 5.4.7 notes shouldn't have fried his brain.

Wonder when will we get any information about this then... Interesting things happening today or was it yesterday already is nice but can be only announced in a month or few weeks or whatever.

Deleted
    Annual pass

Quote Originally Posted by MrIbbe View Post
    Annual pass
    They said they didn't see a need for this year. Legitimately, word for word.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    There were literally 6 changes to the 5.4.7 patch notes. If his brain fried from that it is very sad.

See changes in red
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...es-february-3/
    It takes hours to write each line. Blizzard must be perfect in wording patch notes otherwise California might be flooded in an ocean of tears due to the warrior nerfs.

Well, at least there's something exciting going on..

I hope it doesn't end up just being 5.4.7, because if it is then Blizzard really needs to pull on the leashes of these guys when it comes to twitter.

Deleted
    Zul'Extrapatch?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Wonder when will we get any information about this then... Interesting things happening today or was it yesterday already is nice but can be only announced in a month or few weeks or whatever.
    I would guess on thursday (atleast I hope) ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Darkblade95 View Post
    Well, at least there's something exciting going on..

I hope it doesn't end up just being 5.4.7, because if it is then Blizzard really needs to pull on the leashes of these guys when it comes to twitter.
    Or people should stop overhyping and jumping on any tiny bit of information and twisting it to support something they want. I've never met a community as bad for it as the WoW one.

I swear Blizzard must have to get their lawyer to check every sentence they write before sending it out

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    Or people should stop overhyping and jumping on any tiny bit of information and twisting it to support something they want. I've never met a community as bad for it as the WoW one.

I swear Blizzard must have to get their lawyer to check every sentence they write before sending it out

"Exciting things are happening" That usually indicates something of more then small size.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post

Generally I'd agree with you but not in this case. If he's tweeting that his brain is fried from changing 6 items in the patch notes for 5.4.7 when people are waiting for a Beta release there is a problem.