Quote Originally Posted by Nekeb View Post
    If you haven't seen it, here is some new pets to tame on your huntard: http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewto...p?f=53&t=21657
    Oh man, that Spiky Tusked Clefthoof, it that really becomes tamable (currently not known), everyone will walk around with it. That thing looks so brutal!

10+ Year Old Account
    Still can't believe we managed to get ~700 pages w/o getting it locked, keep up the good work

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by V3rtige View Post

yeah, noticed that too. pretty weird. have they ever done this before?
    This is a signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mteq View Post
    This is just a charade to make us think the maintenance is actually doing something during the regular weeks. I bet they just turn everything off to save some on the electricity bill for a couple of hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mteq View Post
    Maybe, I have never seen this.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    What's your opinion on the fact the WoD box was never data mined? Only found when they announced it. Does that indicate anything? (Never did get an answer on this from someone who has some knowledge)
    It was easy to datamine the box art previously because you could just mess around with the URL to get the new image.

Sometime after the MoP box was datamined they changed that and there's now some long unguessable hashes in the URL meaning we can't actually guess them anymore.

For example, MoP box art is
    eu.battle.net/account/static/images/products/box-art/games/world-of-warcraft-mists-of-pandaria-collectors-edition/8250ecf6-c1d1-4c35-b581-77c7e73edf7f/default/3d.png

Note the bold part, we can't guess box art anymore. This is the URL for the WoD pre-purchase boxart.

eu.battle.net/account/static/images/products/box-art/upgrades/world-of-warcraft-warlords-of-draenor/d12b06b6-ff4a-4038-a5fe-2192d64ef018/default/3d.png

Again, we can't guess it with the bold part.

Because we have proper WoD box art now thanks to the pre-purchase stuff they technically don't need beta box art anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    It was easy to datamine the box art previously because you could just mess around with the URL to get the new image.

Sometime after the MoP box was datamined they changed that and there's now some long unguessable hashes in the URL meaning we can't actually guess them anymore.

For example, MoP box art is
    eu.battle.net/account/static/images/products/box-art/games/world-of-warcraft-mists-of-pandaria-collectors-edition/8250ecf6-c1d1-4c35-b581-77c7e73edf7f/default/3d.png

Note the bold part, we can't guess box art anymore. This is the URL for the WoD pre-purchase boxart.

eu.battle.net/account/static/images/products/box-art/upgrades/world-of-warcraft-warlords-of-draenor/d12b06b6-ff4a-4038-a5fe-2192d64ef018/default/3d.png

Again, we can't guess it with the bold part.

Because we have proper WoD box art now thanks to the pre-purchase stuff they technically don't need beta box art anymore.
    Probably some encryption they made which we cant decrypt
    - He who moves first always wins -

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yrel2014 View Post
    Yes but some people may be swayed to not spend money on WildStar if they can play the beta of WoD, or at least get more info.
    Most people now a days don't spend money on preorders they ussually wait until after or a couple days before to buy a game because their is really no fear of not being able to get a copy. If someone really wanted the game they would just buy a digital copy, if they were no more physical copies.

No MMO has sold completely out since WoW, only reason they had no digital keys back than.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

This is really odd.

They need their time to make beta servers ready for tonight?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhomeli View Post
    This is really odd.
    Not really. Could be because of some very "normal" reasons. For example the key workers who do the maintenance are all sick or something...
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge12309 View Post
    They need their time to make beta servers ready for tonight?
    Probably the SoO server wide thing

Quote Originally Posted by Elmow View Post
    Probably the SoO server wide thing
    Thats already enabled

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Not really. Could be because of some very "normal" reasons. For example the key workers who do the maintenance are all sick or something...
    Doesn't matter for what reason, something that is obviously unprecedented can't be called normal. Let alone saying, at an as huge company as Activision Blizzard, all the required workers being sick is normal. Idk what you're on about.

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge12309 View Post
    Thats already enabled
    Not on EU I believe

Not on EU I believe
    Then its probably that

10+ Year Old Account
    Not on EU I believe
    yeah but how would that require them moving the maintenance day? would make more sense to just extend it if they ran into trouble.
    This is a signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

As a note: US DID NOT have maintenance. AT ALL. And they still enabled it. So maintenance wasn't required to enable it. (I believe there are rolling restarts today)

FYI Beta servers are always in the us, i belive they are even at the blizz hq in irvine. Even the EU one. So EU maintenance should nothing have to do with beta servers.
    <inactive>