Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Still don't get why people think like that. Having a drunk girlfriend/boyfriend is a bit worse but I guess if people feel that way they will. I find it odd and inaccurate but ok.
    watch the whole video, you may get the idea. Hopefully .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkblade95 View Post
    We seriously do need some info, this thread needs to go back to the glory days of the Rygarius hype thread where people laughed and smiled and had mostly polite and respectful conversation with each other.
    Mhmm, It would be nice.

It's abit like this, they want to "flash their warlord boobies" after a mmo is released. yet said mmo have a 30-day free game time :P. would be suprised to see it go out before pax though.
    Monk main Casual

people putting quotes in signatures are often retarded according to science.

First time that the blue post, or rather, a collection of different tweets and blue replies actually gave more info than one of them "big" blog posts they release....to me anyway.

i hope it doesn't take much longer to get WoD ready. we raided last night and for some reason moral is just sheit. wiping on farm bosses and not a very good atmosphere in ventrillo either. I think that the fact SoO is taking so long is getting to us. not a lot of people online on non raid days either.
    This is a signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Mteq View Post
    i hope it doesn't take much longer to get WoD ready.
    But it does. At least 6 more months. This is the reality and for the most of people the only logical choice is to unsubscribe.
    "For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong." - H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    It's abit like this, they want to "flash their warlord boobies" after a mmo is released. yet said mmo have a 30-day free game time :P. would be suprised to see it go out before pax though.
    Pretty much. So far Blizzard has only been showing us side boob. They're definitely saving the frontal cleavage glory shots for a more opportune time to reveal. It's one of the reasons why Blue Balls is so rampant towards the latter half of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    Pretty much. So far Blizzard has only been showing us side boob. They're definitely saving the frontal cleavage glory shots for a more opportune time to reveal.
    Worthy of a sig, my friend.
    He said the same thing he'd been saying for hours, burn them all...

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    Pretty much. So far Blizzard has only been showing us side boob. They're definitely saving the frontal cleavage glory shots for a more opportune time to reveal. It's one of the reasons why Blue Balls is so rampant towards the latter half of this thread.
    Garrisons are the camel toe of WoD.
    "For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong." - H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    But it does. At least 6 more months. This is the reality and for the most of people the only logical choice is to unsubscribe.
    thats just it though, i don't want to unsub, mostly because i still enjoyed large parts of the game. started leveling a new hunter on off days and i do still enjoy SoO. fact that other people in the same raid team don't enjoy it to the same level anymore is having its effect on those that still do.

and let's not even start on the "guild died, looking for a new guild" topics popping up all over the realm- and looking for players forums.
    This is a signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    Been a while since I saw this thread surface too the top, I thought it died! Anything good happen recently? :x Doesn't look like it and digging through literally 200+ pages would take me a few days to get caught up. haha
    Most recent thing was Simca saying sources (one would assume Blizzard sources) saying beta will be in April as well as personal opinion. With an apparent time frame before PAX but a movable one as "its easy to be lenient with non-public timeframes".

Also off-chance we get beta client datamined this week "if Blizzard is dumb".

No new official Blizzard news though. (Its possible they are going to be quiet till PAX, but that's just a personal guess).

Bloodsail Admiral The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    I take it you saw that 'I KNOW where the Warlords of Draenor BETA is !!' video from heelvsbabyface?
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

While the thread is essentially spam, even though it concerns an utmost relevant topic, I find Blizzard's response quite strange:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Employee
    Did someone say beta? :D These forums are for discussion about World of Warcraft though, so we’re locking this thread as it’s not the correct place for this topic.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...2594?page=2#26

Sure, it didn't explicitly mention Warlords of Draenor beta, but the employee obviously understands this. Well, what forum is the correct place for that topic then? Is this some tease that the beta forums will soon be opened?

I think he was just trying to join in the fun while at the same time closing the thread as there's no indication beta would be this week anyways.

i hope it doesn't take much longer to get WoD ready. we raided last night and for some reason moral is just sheit. wiping on farm bosses and not a very good atmosphere in ventrillo either. I think that the fact SoO is taking so long is getting to us. not a lot of people online on non raid days either.
    I've been in the exact same situation last night, it really blows
    Formerly known as NonameXADX

Thanks to Noxychu for the wonderful avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Thunder View Post
    Sure, it didn't explicitly mention Warlords of Draenor beta, but the employee obviously understands this. Well, what forum is the correct place for that topic then? Is this some tease that the beta forums will soon be opened?
    Well, even if the beta forums were open, that wouldn't be the place for someone to ask for a beta key either. :P

And I think "Did somene say beta? " is probably more like, "We're excited for beta to start too!"

I want an update from Boub :/

Oh yeah, i would like to quote myself -again- when I was writing that beta would NOT hit feb or march and yall fanboys just start flame and argue with such senseless things like "but boub [or whoever] said that..."

Quote Originally Posted by damos1212 View Post
    I want an update from Boub :/
    Seconded.

Come on Bibi. Come out, come out, wherever you are.

Quick. Someone make a lasagna.

No way man... there's so much stuff to do on WoW other than raiding and content...

Think about... hmmm... STORYLINE!

Quote Originally Posted by sauzer View Post
    No way man... there's so much stuff to do on WoW other than raiding and content...

Think about... hmmm... STORYLINE!
    I believe the majority of the WoW playerbase are non-raiders (normal+).
    Last edited by jmarsiglio; 2014-03-24 at 04:14 PM.