10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solgog View Post
    https://twitter.com/CM_Lore/status/451850693305839616

Lore is implying this won't last as long as previous alphas.
    I refuse to believe anything they say anymore!! Its just a feeble attempt at damage control and it aint gonna work this time!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Msi View Post
    I should buy an iPad and read all this stuff in bed <3 brb buying iPad
    When I moved into my current apt I decided not to get wireless since I didn't own any wireless devices and wasn't planning on any, and thus I didn't want to bother with setting up a password / rotating the password periodically. Then I got a tablet for xmas. D'oh.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Im honestly not concerned about SoO lasting over a year, and only being in beta. Imo, with the new tech changes, and team restructuring, having beta this late was necessary. This will be the last expansion that lasts a long time. The team is not in position with the tech needed for faster updates. Just guessing.
    People have been saying similar for years, I imagine millions more won't care about the year of SoO either as they'll just quit

People are NEVER happy. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LostThunder View Post
    Just under 2 hours until real information. I've decided to stay up for it.
    There's gonna be more information?

I'm pretty sure the "give everyone a free unicorn mount and some will complain its not sparkly enough" got confirmed again.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Yeah, total bullshit!!! I doubt it will even be out in 2014 if its just now entering Alpha testing. IF this is the start of Alpha what the hell were people playing at Blizzcon????? Screw you Blizzard!
    Like everyone else in this thread has stated, "Alpha" is a very subjective term. HotS is in a "technical alpha" but feels like it could easily be a Beta. I wouldn't be surprised if this "Alpha" only lasted a few weeks before becoming a "Beta".

10+ Year Old Account
    I refuse to believe anything they say anymore!! Its just a feeble attempt at damage control and it aint gonna work this time!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!1111one

:P

Quote Originally Posted by Crennox View Post
    There's gonna be more information?
    Front page. There's a blog going up at 830 eastern US time.

Quote Originally Posted by Steehl View Post
    Like everyone else in this thread has stated, "Alpha" is a very subjective term. HotS is in a "technical alpha" but feels like it could easily be a Beta. I wouldn't be surprised if this "Alpha" only lasted a few weeks before becoming a "Beta".
    Until somebody can prove it past blizzard PR trying to calm down the rage, his opinion is just as valid as yours

Deleted
    I'm very happy, don't care if it's beta or alpha. Didn't plan on playing it myself anyway (since I never get an invite), but I want to watch streams :P

Now that's a blog post...

Yeah, total bullshit!!! I doubt it will even be out in 2014 if its just now entering Alpha testing. IF this is the start of Alpha what the hell were people playing at Blizzcon????? Screw you Blizzard!
    Calm down dude. The Cata Alpha went live in the middle of May, the beta started 6 weeks later, and they still managed to release it in the same year, with almost a month to spare. Plus you have statements implying that this Alpha will be shorter than in the past. There is more than enough time for them to hit their Fall 2014 launch window.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Now that's a blog post...
    Don't worry, someone's gonna find something to complain about.

Well, pretty much only 1 thing that can be....

brb power nap.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing