Deleted
    CHOO CHOO

i want nagrand picture next

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    But that was also done yesterday. Two days in a row is weird..

Oh well. We'll see in the coming hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xinjun View Post
    Yeah, I see this now. My bad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceethemage View Post
    Yeah I would have to agree that screams 6.0

Unless they totally changed their way of working on expansions/patches, the ptr for the next expansion pre-patch has been always the last thing to happen, because the patch lasts barely 2 weeks-1 month before the expansion release. every beta has been out for long time before every pre-exp patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Methusula View Post
    It seems odd that there is no beta yet though. We have already been told the 6.0 pre-patch is going to be typical length so it would still have to be a ways off unless we are in for a SUPER short beta.
    typical length or not perhaps they need to release it on the PTR earlier because something needs major testing? /shrug dunno but something is most definitely up.

Want banner.
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

Probably entirely pre-mature but I don't care.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DerGottLoL View Post
    CHOO CHOO

i want nagrand picture next
    You and me both

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge12309 View Post
    Greetings! The PTR realms are currently coming down for maintenance. I'll be updating this thread with information and time estimates as I receive them.
    Current ETA is 5-7 hours.
    I'll be leaving this thread open for you guys to chat in as long as nobody starts spamming or breaking forum rules.
    +
    Countless adventurers continue to brave the most trying versions of Mists of Pandaria dungeons, but the clock is ticking. This “season” of Challenge Modes will be coming to an end with the upcoming release of a patch prior to the expansion’s release.

I smell 6.0
    I'm one of the people who think WoD is coming sooner rather than later, but even I think it would be almost impossible for 6.0 to hit the PTR before 5.4.7 goes live and the beta will use a different infrastructure than the PTR. There are tons of things pointing to at least beta starting very soon, but I am almost positive that the PTR downtime has nothing to do with WoD.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

Deleted
    Nah. It can't be.

5.4.7 release candidate, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkblade95 View Post
    Um, why? /10chars
    because they are broken OP in pvp

5.4.7 + 6.0 patch notes?? :}
    Xinjun

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    It screams 5.4.7 is going live Tuesday, nothing more.
    Yes http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...early-warning/ that screams 5.4.7 and nothing more *eye roll* that explains why they purposely left the banner missing on purpose too right?

10+ Year Old Account
    They wont talk/test about 6.0 before 5.4.7 is even live, come on people.

Deleted
    The banner is still being worked on eh? Its too late, this train has broken the speed limit ten times over, theres no stopping it now. AINT NOTHIN GONNA STOP IT NOW, GET OUT OF THE WAY!

I don't think 6.0 on PTR just yet... but something is happening I hope... Maybe someone at WoW studios just derped big time on the banner ><
    Xinjun

6.0 beta won't start until at the very earliest the end of February and if so it will most likely be just FnF.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...early-warning/ that screams 5.4.7 and nothing more *eye roll* that explains why they purposely left the banner missing on purpose too right?

Purely an error in either MMO-Champion's bluetracker or whoever posts Blizzard's blogs.
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2014-02-13 at 07:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    CHOOO CHOOO mothertruckas!

If only some memes were allowed here.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    An early warning that means nothing. And the banner, we ALL know WoD is coming. Claiming that proves Beta next week is the same as claiming it means HL3. Face it, WoD was delayed and this hype train is a blatant attempt to TRICK you into not leaving for the next 6 months of SoO.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    A nltice lime that means nothing. And the banner, we ALL know WoD is coming. Claiming that proves Beta next week is the same as claiming it means HL3. Face it, WoD was delayed and this hype train is a blatant attempt to TRICK you into not leaving for the next 6 months of SoO.
    Confirmation bias is on your side.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi