Deleted
    i hope we will see a new kick-ass mount, better than this one...

well, cheeth you have a message :P

i hope beta will come next week^^

So much over speculating in here it's insane. I know everyone is excited about beta, but just because someone has a different opinion than you doesn't mean they are wrong. Could come out tomorrow or could come out a month from now. No one knows yet except Blizzard themselves, and possibly fan sites waiting to launch information.

And for the record I'm voting it will be out within the next 2 weeks. Possibly even tomorrow as many are hoping

Deleted
    Aww crumbs , too bad the brakes on the train broke though, the hype train's life is in the hands of the titans now.

Quote Originally Posted by xinjun View Post
    A patch. Of some sort. At sometime before WoD. NOT 5.4.7 or 6.0. Interesting.
    They talk about stat scaling and the removal of Hit and Expertise, it's obviously going to be 6.0

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    Aww crumbs , too bad the brakes on the train broke though, the hype train's life is in the hands of the titans now.
    Why what happened? Someone explain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceethemage View Post
    Yeah I would have to agree that screams 6.0
    Hmh could be, but why would they bring 6.0 to the PTR before beta has even started? I'm not sure if it's really 6.0 =(

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Confirmation bias is on your side.
    Confirmation Bias is on you guys' side, not mine. Look at what you're clinging to here to justify the impending Beta. Off-handed tweets about patch notes, talk about devs playing an alpha build, and PTR maintenance. Meanwhile I'm sitting here with facts, quotes, and timelines that clearly are showing August at the absolutely earliest that WoD will release. Want some? Here you go:

1. Blizzcon was lackluster, despite what people said. While WoD was more conceptually complete, it was very rough in actual finished content. We had 2 zones, 3 models, and 2 instances. Remember, MoP had a new class and race and a starting zone set to go.

2. Speaking of 3 models. To the best of our knowledge, Blizz has 3 of 20 models fully done. They've got 6/20 at least modeled out but not animated. Unless they've got a bunch of them sitting in the back done, in which case I have to ask why they didn't demo those in Artcraft, they're not even halfway done with new models.

3.Garrisons are half done, and that's just talking about modeling them. We know nothing about the systems, which doesn't bode well for its completion.

4. The extra PvP season, you can't say it means nothing.

5. "Most major releases won't be until the later half of this year." - Last Thursday

6. We can assume 4 months of beta, that's a generally-accepted average. So really, if Beta isn't out by March then we're talking a probable July launch. Now we can debate if Blizz would risk a July launch, but that's still a way's away.

7. Blizz is actively lowering expectations. Everything is "at the expense of a raid tier," if you were on time wouldn't you be talking about maybe and not "no, we don't have time and resources."

And this is without even getting into some of the most recent developments like those half-done screenshots (no mobs) and the potentially impending Heroes of the Storm beta (would Blizz run two betas at once???)
    Last edited by Slowpoke is a Gamer; 2014-02-13 at 07:26 PM.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by enchanted View Post
    PTR went down for maintenance without the announcement of a new build, so everyone was expecting beta because of a 5-7 hour downtime, but this has happened with 5.4.7 notes twice already, and since it's impossible to release new notes while the current PTR patch isn't even live, the hypetrain has been interrupted for the gazillionth time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by enchanted View Post
    Oh na sorry no new info, just saw the banner was just a pandaria banner and realising the PTR is just getting a few fixes.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    I was waiting for the day the ever-hopeful people pushed the panic button and forced the hype train. Oh the number of disillusioned ex-players will be sweet in Q2.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I was waiting for the day the ever-hopeful people pushed the panic button and forced the hype train. Oh the number of disillusioned ex-players will be sweet in Q2.
    Insane?.....
    THIS
    IS
    WARCRAFT!

Deleted
    Confirmation Bias is on you guys' side, not mine. Look at what you're clinging to here to justify the impending Beta. Off-handed tweets about patch notes, talk about devs playing an alpha build, and PTR maintenance. Meanwhile I'm sitting here with facts, quotes, and timelines that clearly are showing August at the absolutely earliest that WoD will release. Want some? Here you go:

1. Blizzcon was lackluster, despite what people said. While WoD was more conceptually complete, it was very rough in actual finished content. We had 2 zones, 3 models, and 2 instances. Remember, MoP had a new class and race and a starting zone set to go.

2. Speaking of 3 models. To the best of our knowledge, Blizz has 3 of 20 models fully done. They've got 6/20 at least modeled out but not animated. Unless they've got a bunch of them sitting in the back done, in which case I have to ask why they didn't demo those in Artcraft, they're not even halfway done with new models.

3.Garrisons are half done, and that's just talking about modeling them. We know nothing about the systems, which doesn't bode well for its completion.

5. "Most major releases won't be until the later half of this year." - Last Thursday

6. We can assume 4 months of beta, that's a generally-accepted average. So really, if Beta isn't out by March then we're talking a probable July launch. Now we can debate if Blizz would risk a July launch, but that's still a way's away.

7. Blizz is actively lowering expectations. Everything is "at the expense of a raid tier," if you were on time wouldn't you be talking about maybe and not "no, we don't have time and resources."
    1. Class was broken, pandas were only male and a starting zone is nothing compared to 4 zones near completion.
    2. A bit different from 2 new models.
    3. Like the rest, you have just as much knowledge as me about the current status of Garrisons.
    4. True
    5. Doesn't indicate shit.
    7. Just because they're more careful with releasing new info doesn't mean they're "lowering expectations"

Deleted
    mhm Rygarius started tweeting again, could be, that I'm translating it wrong, but here's something I guess:

https://twitter.com/Rygarius/status/434035159986610177

Meanwhile I'm sitting here with facts

2. Blizz has 3 of 20 models fully done. They've got 6/20 at least modeled out but not animated.

3. Garrisons are half done
    Provide links from Blizzard with these facts. Facts.
    A crossfitter, a vegan, an atheist, and a vanilla WoW player all walked into a bar. I know because they all told me within 3 minutes.

World of Warcraft: Dying on MMO Champion since 2004

Pre-Alpha WoW tester since 2002.

10+ Year Old Account
    If It was on my side I'd be using a bunch of worse scenarios. So far things haven't convinced me it's delayed.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

And this is without even getting into some of the most recent developments like those half-done screenshots (no mobs) and the potentially impending Heroes of the Storm beta (would Blizz run two betas at once???)
    I'm beginning to think YOU'RE the person creating your own hype, Dohkidamo; especially considering how spot on none of your predictions have ever been.

For instance: your entire prediction for the next expansion was off except for predicting new character models. You hyped that to no end and no matter what had been revealed, you would've been let down unless it was Legion, new class, two new races, etc.

Sorry man, but unless you actually know how Blizzard works internally AND program/develop games yourself, stop acting like you understand a system you obviously can't even comprehend.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    If It was on my side I'd be using a bunch of worse scenarios. So far things haven't convinced me it's delayed.
    If anything I believe WoD is further along than Mists was when they first revealed it; same with presently.

Stupid god damn banner -,- guess it was just a derp
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noirlama View Post
    mhm Rygarius started tweeting again, could be, that I'm translating it wrong, but here's something I guess:

https://twitter.com/Rygarius/status/434035159986610177
    He indicates that when the article about Challenge Modes was posted at first it missed the MoP picture. It's there now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    He indicates that when the article about Challenge Modes was posted at first it missed the MoP picture. It's there now.
    Ahh alright, thank you!