I hope we get at least SOMETHING this week. All this hype is killing me!

Deleted
    7.20 am here in the UK, darn its going to be a long day of waiting for news from the US which might not even appear!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    I don't want to seem like a negative nancy, but why are people convinced we're going to get anything this monday?
    Because some poster found that if you read the tweet during the full moon, you can read the fact that blizzard said nothing whatsoever about a datadump. Ow wait, that's also when you read it normally.
    Some posters here just want to create a hype about totally nothing at all and then 5 pages later everyone is convinced there will be information. Nothing comes, and Blizzard sucks, they lie etc etc.

Welcome to a hype topic!

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Because some poster found that if you read the tweet during the full moon, you can read the fact that blizzard said nothing whatsoever about a datadump. Ow wait, that's also when you read it normally.
    Some posters here just want to create a hype about totally nothing at all and then 5 pages later everyone is convinced there will be information. Nothing comes, and Blizzard sucks, they lie etc etc.

Welcome to a hype topic!
    For the most part this thread has been devoid of name calling directed at Blizzard, its actually been pretty tame.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MCBGamer View Post
    Out of context sigs away!

I am still standing by for a Wednesday Afternoon Release of the Information and a Thursday Beta or Thursday for both, Monday just sounds way too soon to me.
    Yeah, Thursday sounds way too late for me. People are assuming it's going to happen just before a maintenance night after they teased a huge info dump just a few days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Damedrius View Post
    Yeah, Thursday sounds way too late for me. People are assuming it's going to happen just before a maintenance night after they teased a huge info dump just a few days ago.
    They also said that dump would be badly counted if it was in hours.

beta nao blizz why u do dis

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    I mean an NDA would explain why we haven't gotten much since the Press Event. And when have we ever gotten anything on a Sunday? I would expect a lot on Monday.
    Even if there is an NDA on the SF press event, don't expect much besides a couple of Kotaku/Forbes/GameSpot/IGN people posting "My First Impressions of Warlords of Draenor" and/or "My Interview with X, a Y at Blizzard Entertainment" articles. (And typically, the people like mamytwink and the koreans who posted videos are going to have asked way more interesting questions in their interviews since they actually play the game - mainstream gaming interview questions are generally awful.)

This big amount of info they have planned is much more interesting, but again, not even guaranteed to happen this week, much less Monday.
    Last edited by Simca; 2014-02-24 at 07:57 AM.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

They also said that dump would be badly counted if it was in hours.
    I guess that depends on where you draw the line between counting in hours and counting in days. One person might consider anything above 24 hours to be silly, another person anything more than 48 hours, and a third person, anything over 72 hours. It has certainly been more than 48 hours since Celestalon's tweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Even if there is an NDA on the SF press event, don't expect much besides a couple of Kotaku/Forbes/GameSpot/IGN people posting "My First Impressions of Warlords of Draenor" and/or "My Interview with X, a Y at Blizzard Entertainment" articles. (And typically, the people like mamytwink and the koreans who posted videos are going to have asked way more interesting questions in their interviews since they actually play the game - mainstream gaming interview questions are generally awful.)

This big amount of info they have planned is much more interesting, but again, not even guaranteed to happen this week, much less Monday.
    Good to see you are alive and posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilate View Post
    I guess that depends on where you draw the line between counting in hours and counting in days. One person might consider anything above 24 hours to be silly, another person anything more than 48 hours, and a third person, anything over 72 hours. It has certainly been more than 48 hours since Celestalon's tweet.
    Personally I draw the line at about 72, anything past that is just too hard for me to count in days, I get confused.

Edit: Off to bed, hype train back on for later this week?
    Last edited by Paula Deen; 2014-02-24 at 08:11 AM.

Lol simca Crash the train

The Hype Train never stops... NEVER... thus... we shall never get anything...

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good to see you are alive and posting.

Personally I draw the line at about 72, anything past that is just too hard for me to count in days, I get confused.

Edit: Off to bed, hype train back on for later this week?
    Yes, because we know for certain that no information will be released between now and later this week because it's been 2 hours since Monday PST started.

Quote Originally Posted by Damedrius View Post
    Tuesday is the info release and Thursday is the beta start. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by amani View Post
    Hm, I was looking at my account right now, and there is a green arrow at "PTR".. This wasnt yesterday or days before

edit: EU Account
    the arrow disappear again

Can someone explain to me why not a single wow fansite was on the SF press event? MMO-Champion? Wowhead etc.? Were you guys not invited?

I have seen like one small little article on the event that has nothing to do with WoD.
    <inactive>

Deleted
    On board the hype train for the week.... Choo Choo!

There is a dead hippogryph on the tracks, we have to stop until he can be resuscitated.
    Nah that's what the Coffee is for. It's after all his nick name around the office. "Coffee Bird"

That and "He who spins in his chair at meetings"

Quote Originally Posted by bluspacecow View Post
    Nah that's what the Coffee is for. It's after all his nick name around the office. "Coffee Bird"

That and "He who spins in his chair at meetings"
    Well, if they didn't want people to spin in them, they shouldn't make them so they can spin.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

The Arrow show up if you click on "Account" top left. You can simply force it ...

Also Collector's of MOP don't have a Upgrade. If it shows a upgrade, then you are in the WRONG Region for example:

US -> My EU MoP Collectors = Standard so I can Upgrade
    EU -> My US MoP Collectors = standard so I can Upgrade

PS: News Today! My Chickenburger from Mc Donalds told it to me!