10+ Year Old Account
    So how come Boub has no friends in his list?

Quote Originally Posted by Rissler-Dark- View Post
    Sorry but I went to GDC for the last 5 years and Blizzard shows off a ton of stuff to full pass holders / investors. MOB was huge part last year and after GDC Beta went live and so it will happen again this year. I can't say what will be shown on the teach side but it's amazing and once they see the reaction that they want and gets great praises like last year. A beta will be revealed, it's all about the aww and wow factor from these events! What will be the forefront of the year to come. If it goes great and wins the side of the game industry then the customers will get a taste of what was shown / played in the beta forum / open beta etc.
    Its this statement, that I was referring to. This "press tour".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Msi View Post
    So how come Boub has no friends in his list?
    0 is a much easier number to deal with then 10,000, lol.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Only if you ask nicely.
    When I get mine, it's usually not from asking nicely.

New prediction on beta release: March 27. Week after GDC.

10+ Year Old Account
    There goes all the Feb/March

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Well we all knew Feb is out of the picture NOW. March is still in the bag.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Well we are in March now so....... :d

AWWW YOU'RE SUCH A FANBOY.

Although yeah it's kind of true, there's usually a difference between "huh yeah a trademark has been filled and it might be something" and "hey the name of the new expac is that.". I don't feel like looking for the old news but I'm pretty sure the wordings were quite different.

As for the expac beta, we'll see, March can probably still happen without too much problem since we're basically in the phase of "crapton of press tour before people can datamine stuff" and my tiny ears still hint at "soon". Still can't predict random development delays though.

For the time being, you should probably investigate http://i.imgur.com/F1Wbb.jpg (yes I can derail threads it's my site, you can't)
    Have you seen any battle.net beta box for WoD yet? Seems like that would be the indication of an imminent beta.

Quote Originally Posted by solgog View Post
    Have you seen any battle.net beta box for WoD yet? Seems like that would be the indication of an imminent beta.
    WoD assets were in one of the recent Battle.net client build, they were then removed a week or two later.

Quote Originally Posted by solgog View Post
    If they need to finish press tours, which would include the GDC, then that would mean earliest beta could be is March 21. So there's still plenty of time for beta box to be found.

WoD assets were in one of the recent Battle.net client build, they were then removed a week or two later.
    Not sure if that was a tease or a delay then.... interesting.

Edit: c-can you perhaps get pictures of said assets?
    Last edited by Paula Deen; 2014-03-03 at 12:09 AM.

Aw, man, you just fueled this hype train for at least 100 more pages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    *Gets Malthiels armor*

Nothing....can....stop....Hype.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    I figured he was just referring to those WoD background pictures which were found.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    If they need to finish press tours, which would include the GDC, then that would mean earliest beta could be is March 21. So there's still plenty of time for beta box to be found.
    Is GDC really a 'press event' though? Isn't it purely for professionals in game development? I'm actually asking, as I don't know much about the event.

I don't think GDC needs to happen before beta starts. It's not really an event for fans as far as I can tell. Even if beta has already started before GDC, Blizzard can still show off new things at the event.

I think it was coincidence that GDC happened before the MoP beta started. GDC that year was the second week of March. The big MoP press event was the third week of March. Beta started the fourth week of March. I think it's a better indicator that there have been some WoD fansite press events in the last few weeks, even if they're a bit smaller than the ones we saw for MoP.

I figured he was just referring to those WoD background pictures which were found.
    Yeah, I think he is referring to the Battle.net client background image with the Warlords art that was posted on the front page a few weeks back.

Even then, the speculation about their addition and later removal is enough for this thread to go on for days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I would assume he's referring to this. I don't see a beta box picture or whatever, but that doesn't mean we can ignore "Warlords of Draenor" everywhere on our launcher.

10+ Year Old Account
    The PTR got an update in my WoW account (green arrow).

Deleted
    Conker need sleep, conker say bye, conker hope new info this week.