10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh more fun stuff is good. But nothing can replace..

BLUE TURTLE SHELL OMFG!!!
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinryu View Post
    https://twitter.com/DaveKosak/status/459440630624575488

@DaveKosak

True Story: Actor Scott McNeil is the voice of Durotan. His family motto is "Vincere vel mori..." Loosely translated: "Victory or Death!"
    The voice of Cicadacon, Dinobot, Dinobot II, Rattrap, Silverbolt, Waspinator is doing Durotan, OMG !!!
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhomeli View Post
    I noticed this part of southern Gorgrond was changed. There's a large mushroom area (I assume that's what those red circles are) and some greener parts of the zone.

(If I need to change this to a thumbnail, let me know.)

[BIG PIC]
    I did comparison of whole map (previous build vs new one) and thats pretty much only thing that changed.
    Only other thing is this dome thingy, just bit south from what you posted.

There are some small changes in SMV too (shape of few roads, some small shrooms and rocks in water of coast[towards tanaan], few palces got more trees and so on)
    Last edited by Zerel; 2014-04-25 at 06:13 AM. Reason: grammar fails
    Zerel the Insane
    "That Orphanage Attacked Me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Speaking of, why do they keep uploading builds no one uses? Are they purely stress testing the new file system?
    Probably stress testing the new file systems _and_ the new patching system.

Don't forget just because a build goes up on the CDN does not mean it's there for public consummation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MCBGamer View Post
    Here is my final theory of the day. The Blizzard staff themselves are going to be testing and setting up for 6.0 on Live. We will see either 6.0 go live 1 month before or after Beta starts, Beta will just be raid and balance testing, with questing in there for the idiots that get in just to fuck around. That is my honest thoughts.

Like they've been doing for I dunno ... forever. You talk like Blizzard don't have their own QA team.

They do and they've always had their QA team test these things. Beta testing is done in addition to the normal testing they do.

10+ Year Old Account

Only an icon i know, but the 2h sword in it looks like it could be cool!

Quote Originally Posted by bluspacecow View Post
    Like they've been doing for I dunno ... forever. You talk like Blizzard don't have their own QA team.

They do and they've always had their QA team test these things. Beta testing is done in addition to the normal testing they do.
    They have never done it on the massive scale I am suggesting. Ever. Even during Vanilla and BC. What I am suggesting is that the extra employees who were supposed to help the release schedule were never actually working on the game, they were always working on fixing bugs and testing. Thats it. It would explain everything going on. The lack of public Alpha and Beta, the lack of any type of information, the comments about testing things when people are still leveling. It really honestly seems like they want the Alpha to last till late May and then open up Beta for a few weeks, maybe even 2 months, then go live with Warlords, with a 6.0 release in late June, early July. It seems like beta this time may actually be like a modern beta, just a shitty little demo for people to test so they don't get bored and they get hyped up. Honestly if they want to meet the "Blizzcon Deadlines" that, for once, Tiberria seems to actually be right about, they would need to have the game release in August or September. If the game released in August they would have technically kept there promise about a faster release, even though the expansion still lasted longer.

With the way things seem to be going I don't see it out before nov which is kool by me I'll have plenty of time to play wow then

Quote Originally Posted by Haven2011 View Post
    With the way things seem to be going I don't see it out before nov which is kool by me I'll have plenty of time to play wow then
    I am going to make a bold statement, feel free to sig it or spam me when I am wrong.

6.0 is releasing by July 15th/August 12th. Warlords goes live September 16th-23rd.

It is not releasing in May, June, or July. It could release in August, September, or October. It will not release in November due to Blizzcon and Thanksgiving. It will not release in December/January due to Holidays.

Edit: I know people are going to say they released shit during the Holidays in the past, but its much more different now than then. Things take much more time to get working, if they break bad things happen, and the game is not thriving like it used to.
    Last edited by Paula Deen; 2014-04-25 at 08:16 AM.

It stick to nov as they have release a few games in that area before. And it the must logical date so far

6.0 is releasing by July 15th/August 12th. Warlords goes live September 16th-23rd.
    Sig'ed for safe keeping, hopefully you're right. Have serious dobuts but one can dream
    Zerel the Insane
    "That Orphanage Attacked Me!"

I hope ninjanite is a joke >.<
    - He who moves first always wins -

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge12309 View Post
    I hope ninjanite is a joke >.<
    Do you really think it's not? Come on...
    You shouldn't need to hope about these things, just use your brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Do you really think it's not? Come on...
    You shouldn't need to hope about these things, just use your brain.
    I thought ghost iron was a joke too so I can't really depend on that >.<
    - He who moves first always wins -

I am going to make a bold statement, feel free to sig it or spam me when I am wrong.

It is not releasing in May, June, or July. It could release in August, September, or October. It will not release in November due to Blizzcon and Thanksgiving. It will not release in December/January due to Holidays.

Edit: I know people are going to say they released shit during the Holidays in the past, but its much more different now than then. Things take much more time to get working, if they break bad things happen, and the game is not thriving like it used to.
    You say it won't release in december, but Cataclysm launched in December.

Quote Originally Posted by Tedstery View Post
    You say it won't release in december, but Cataclysm launched in December.
    And how well did that go? Not! Very well. Blizzard will not drag this out for that long, unless they want millions to unsub.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirthealer View Post
    And how well did that go? Not! Very well. Blizzard will not drag this out for that long, unless they want millions to unsub.
    They will, they don't care. subs will rise again anyway once WoD launches in november

Well as things are looking now, I am also one of those who is guessing tha the release will be in December.
    Blizzcon will start hyping the release and will show off the cinematic for WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmow View Post
    They will, they don't care. subs will rise again anyway once WoD launches in november
    You think. Your not 100% sure, as are the rest. You need to watch your wording.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synstir View Post
    Well as things are looking now, I am also one of those who is guessing tha the release will be in December.
    Blizzcon will start hyping the release and will show off the cinematic for WoD.
    Or... WoD will be released before, and we will get 6.1 informations

Quote Originally Posted by V3rtige View Post
    Or... WoD will be released before, and we will get 6.1 informations
    This is what I'm thinking as well, if WOD was to come out after Blizzcon, It would be one boring Blizzcon, seeing as everything is been data mined and most people would be in beta for it.