i hope we will see a new kick-ass mount, better than this one...
well, cheeth you have a message :P
i hope beta will come next week^^
My Engrish is not very gut, pls forgive me
So much over speculating in here it's insane. I know everyone is excited about beta, but just because someone has a different opinion than you doesn't mean they are wrong. Could come out tomorrow or could come out a month from now. No one knows yet except Blizzard themselves, and possibly fan sites waiting to launch information.
And for the record I'm voting it will be out within the next 2 weeks. Possibly even tomorrow as many are hoping
Aww crumbs , too bad the brakes on the train broke though, the hype train's life is in the hands of the titans now.
1. Blizzcon was lackluster, despite what people said. While WoD was more conceptually complete, it was very rough in actual finished content. We had 2 zones, 3 models, and 2 instances. Remember, MoP had a new class and race and a starting zone set to go.
2. Speaking of 3 models. To the best of our knowledge, Blizz has 3 of 20 models fully done. They've got 6/20 at least modeled out but not animated. Unless they've got a bunch of them sitting in the back done, in which case I have to ask why they didn't demo those in Artcraft, they're not even halfway done with new models.
3.Garrisons are half done, and that's just talking about modeling them. We know nothing about the systems, which doesn't bode well for its completion.
4. The extra PvP season, you can't say it means nothing.
5. "Most major releases won't be until the later half of this year." - Last Thursday
6. We can assume 4 months of beta, that's a generally-accepted average. So really, if Beta isn't out by March then we're talking a probable July launch. Now we can debate if Blizz would risk a July launch, but that's still a way's away.
7. Blizz is actively lowering expectations. Everything is "at the expense of a raid tier," if you were on time wouldn't you be talking about maybe and not "no, we don't have time and resources."
And this is without even getting into some of the most recent developments like those half-done screenshots (no mobs) and the potentially impending Heroes of the Storm beta (would Blizz run two betas at once???)
Last edited by Slowpoke is a Gamer; 2014-02-13 at 07:26 PM.
2. A bit different from 2 new models.
3. Like the rest, you have just as much knowledge as me about the current status of Garrisons.
5. Doesn't indicate shit.
7. Just because they're more careful with releasing new info doesn't mean they're "lowering expectations"
A crossfitter, a vegan, an atheist, and a vanilla WoW player all walked into a bar. I know because they all told me within 3 minutes.
World of Warcraft: Dying on MMO Champion since 2004
Pre-Alpha WoW tester since 2002.
If It was on my side I'd be using a bunch of worse scenarios. So far things haven't convinced me it's delayed.