Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    I bet your raidleader loves you.
    I guarantee his raid leader doesn't give a shit. Unless his raid leader is Sco or Rigg.

Quote Originally Posted by idefiler6 View Post
    I guarantee his raid leader doesn't give a shit. Unless his raid leader is Sco or Rigg.
    Or is one of those "omg, you don't have a perfect optimization, that's your fault if we wipe on Siegecrafter 10NM!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kazdum View Post
    haha its fun when dragon slayers cry about how a little change will affect them when the entire pvp scene has been destroyed because of pve.

-Please try and keep it civil-
    I believe he was being civil, and on the money as well.

Other than trash going to Dark Shaman, the only time I've used Disrupting Shout this tier was on Garrosh. Which means I still have my Shockwave and DS for the adds in p1. Wish I could do BONES----er, Bladestorm, but eh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    I'm not sure why someone wouldn't play Arms if that's what they enjoy playing. I can assure you that a good Arms warrior will wreck almost all the Fury warriors in the world.
    Oh you.. Mr. Toprankingperson you.
    Jakesterwars - Jakesterwars#1531
    Tyranny

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
    I believe he was being civil, and on the money as well.
    That is highly subjective and a matter of opinion and there really is no reason to use language that is clearly designed to provoke people

Quote Originally Posted by promdate View Post
    Other than trash going to Dark Shaman, the only time I've used Disrupting Shout this tier was on Garrosh. Which means I still have my Shockwave and DS for the adds in p1. Wish I could do BONES----er, Bladestorm, but eh.
    It's good on Protectors, Norushen, Galakras, Nazgrim and Garrosh. Can't remember if there's anything to interrupt on Spoils.
    On Protectors, it allows you to kick Sun (for moar dps, thanks to the glyph) and still be able to cut when it's your time.
    On Norushen, well, there are several adds to kick, so...
    On Galakras, that allows you to kick while Bladestorming, instead of waiting for the healing cast (of course, that's if you're on kick duty).
    On Nazgrim you can interrupt more often, especially you can sometimes kick both Shaman and Mage at the same time.
    On Garrosh NM, you're useful for the MC. On Garrosh HM you're also useful in transition.

I guess after the nerf it will still be useful on Norushen, Galakras and Garrosh. Maybe slightly on Nazgrim.

Playing on my Prot pally with its mass interupts is putting my prot warrior to shame. Once I was able to interupt/stun almost everything for my raid, now i gotta rely on others. I don't like relying on others ;(

Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    It's good on Protectors, Norushen, Galakras, Nazgrim and Garrosh. Can't remember if there's anything to interrupt on Spoils.
    On Protectors, it allows you to kick Sun (for moar dps, thanks to the glyph) and still be able to cut when it's your time.
    On Norushen, well, there are several adds to kick, so...
    On Galakras, that allows you to kick while Bladestorming, instead of waiting for the healing cast (of course, that's if you're on kick duty).
    On Nazgrim you can interrupt more often, especially you can sometimes kick both Shaman and Mage at the same time.
    On Garrosh NM, you're useful for the MC. On Garrosh HM you're also useful in transition.

I guess after the nerf it will still be useful on Norushen, Galakras and Garrosh. Maybe slightly on Nazgrim.
    It works just the same on Garrosh Heroic. The MC's can still be interrupted once empowered, just not stunned. Of course you don't "need" two interrupts on that part of the fight, it is very useful on the first transition. On Protectors, Norushen and Galakras its great having both interrupts available. On Nazgrim you generally have enough people focusing the arcweaver it isn't necessary but extra is never bad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    From what I remember, the glyph doesnt procc off of aoe interrupt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by burk23 View Post
    From what I remember, the glyph doesnt procc off of aoe interrupt.
    Disrupting doesn't proc the glyph, just pummel

I know right? How DARE he play what he likes! Does he think this is a game or something?!

I don't disagree that it was OP in PvP, I just hate how it makes the talent mostly useless

He certainly does. I'm reliable and I produce. I don't spend my day pissing myself over PVP concerns nor jerking off to some ideal optimization, I get the job done and put out high numbers and have fun doing it.

I should play Fury because it has a high skill cap? Bullshit.

I've hated Fury since they added the gimmick that is Titans Grip, and I played fury all BC.

Fury was a good spec, but now its just so clunky and weird feeling, arms has a more natural feel. Fury = omg CS is up, time to put all my dps into it then wait for the next one. No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Buxton McGraff View Post
    I've been saying that for the entire game.

"Once again PVE changes gimp PVP"

All of those buffs to hunter damage this patch made them extremely dominant in PVP.

You PVErs aren't special snowflakes, the game does not revolve around you.

PVP has been miserable for this entire expansion so that mindless button mashers can have perfect DPS balance to stroke their epeens to.

SOO has been out for long enough for people to have had their time with it.

Now it's our time. The last season of the expansion, and I expect it to be decent.
    rofl really maybe u wintrading arena fixers should relinquish when pvers get there content then we'll talk

and be4 any1 says anythign pvers dont get any new raids/xpacs till the curent season is done.

im so sick of people like this i dont care if i get infracted anymore.

as for the hunter buffs they are blizzards fault entirly noting to do with pve since they failed at scaling hunters properly they failed for many years on that part.

and no its a pve based game

and while im here blizz cant do pvp cc corestly wich for an entire xpac has been useless in pve
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2014-02-19 at 02:17 PM.

I'm just shocked people still PvP on this game. There's free games (ex. LoL) that have 50x better PvP in it. Instead of paying $15 bucks a month to play shit, unbalanced, and OLD AS FUCK PvP. Once again, another change where they nerf Pve for non-existant pvp. WoW isn't even an e-sport. Barely has any viewership... I just don't understand. Tried DS in my raid last night and I'm SUPER disappointed with it.

Deleted
    Changes made to PvP minigame affecting PvE, nothing new here.

you guys could like, I don't know, maybe try playing pve AND pvp and realizing that warriors were retarded to play against in any organized pvp, and realize that there aren't any easy fixes and that this was the lesser of two evils. disrupting shout has been required for exactly 1 (one) encounter since it was released and it's a pretty minor nerf.

you can just use storm bolt on the add instead of pummel if you're having trouble with garrosh intermission.