Page 1 of 13
1
2
3
11
... LastLast
  1. #1
    The Patient Deztru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    327

    Disrupting shout changes, once again PvP stuff gimps PvE

    The 40 second cooldown of Disrupting Shout remains unchanged, but Pummel and Disrupting Shout now share a 15 second cooldown.

    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...-Blizzard-Gear

    Now clearly having a warrior in raids with double interrupt is only a minor utility, but in PvP having double interrupt is a little too powerful. Nerfing PvP and affecting PvE once again. Disrupting Shout no longer has a part in SoO except in Garrosh, this tier now has 1 talent for 1 fight in PvE and everything else is useless.

    Speaking on behalf on all classes, I'm really getting fed up with PvP nerfs affecting PvE

  2. #2
    Scarab Lord Zka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    hungary
    Posts
    4,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Deztru View Post
    Disrupting Shout no longer has a part in SoO except in Garrosh, this tier now has 1 talent for 1 fight in PvE and everything else is useless.
    So what? Especially that we are at the end of an expansion, how is this a real problem?

    Retired raider coming back for WoD.
    WoD BETA CLUB

  3. #3
    Warrior Nerfs-> Sky is falling.

  4. #4
    If your group needs you to have 2 interrupts your group is bad and has bigger problems.

    This nerf isn't going to stop Warriors from being brought to raids unless you're terrible at everything except interrupting, at which point it's kind of your own fault... DKs, Mages, Warlocks, Shamans, Druids, Paladins, Monks, Rogues, Hunters are all brought to raids, and they all only have 1 interrupt. So... Try again.

  5. #5
    The Patient Deztru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    327
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    So what? Especially that we are at the end of an expansion, how is this a real problem?
    It's not a problem

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lazu View Post
    Warrior Nerfs-> Sky is falling.
    PvP nerfs affecting PvE, what part of that was hard to read?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If your group needs you to have 2 interrupts your group is bad and has bigger problems.

    This nerf isn't going to stop Warriors from being brought to raids unless you're terrible at everything except interrupting, at which point it's kind of your own fault... DKs, Mages, Warlocks, Shamans, Druids, Paladins, Monks, Rogues, Hunters are all brought to raids, and they all only have 1 interrupt. So... Try again.
    It's always neat to have a failsafe.

  6. #6
    haha its fun when dragon slayers cry about how a little change will affect them when the entire pvp scene has been destroyed because of pve.

    -Please try and keep it civil-
    Last edited by eddytheone; 2014-02-04 at 06:25 PM.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Deztru View Post
    The 40 second cooldown of Disrupting Shout remains unchanged, but Pummel and Disrupting Shout now share a 15 second cooldown.

    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...-Blizzard-Gear

    Now clearly having a warrior in raids with double interrupt is only a minor utility, but in PvP having double interrupt is a little too powerful. Nerfing PvP and affecting PvE once again. Disrupting Shout no longer has a part in SoO except in Garrosh, this tier now has 1 talent for 1 fight in PvE and everything else is useless.

    Speaking on behalf on all classes, I'm really getting fed up with PvP nerfs affecting PvE
    Well, its sucks, but already got used to Blizzard using the easy way when balancing PvP. They could have made it if Pummel or DS hit a player target it triggers the 15s CD, while if they hit a Non-player target it doesnt trigger it. But again its blizzard, why try to think a bit, when you can just nerf things the easy way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kazdum View Post
    haha its fun when dragon slayers cry about how a little change will affect them when the entire pvp scene has been destroyed because of pve.
    No, no, no, the so called dragon slayers never had an issue with PvP, its the PvP heroes that always had problems with Dragonslayers owning them at their own game. PvE players never qqed how someone who does PvP beats them in PvP, its the PvP heroes tears that started all the changes in the past of wow that had to do with balancing PvE around PvP.
    Last edited by Itakas; 2014-02-04 at 11:18 AM.

  8. #8
    The Patient Deztru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    327
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazdum View Post
    haha its fun when dragon slayers cry about how a little change will affect them when the entire pvp scene has been destroyed because of pve.
    Don't worry, you'll get 550 gear as of 5.4.7 and will dominate all PvP again.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazdum View Post
    haha its fun when dragon slayers cry about how a little change will affect them when the entire pvp scene has been destroyed because of pve.
    PVP is a minigame.

  10. #10
    Scarab Lord b2121945's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EUSSR
    Posts
    4,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Itakas View Post
    No, no, no, the so called dragon slayers never had an issue with PvP, its the PvP heroes that always had problems with Dragonslayers owning them at their own game. PvE players never qqed how someone who does PvP beats them in PvP, its the PvP heroes tears that started all the changes in the past of wow that had to do with balancing PvE around PvP.
    Like in this thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    PVP is a minigame.
    What a shame majority of tryhard "hardcore raiders" suck at that minigame, so they hate it.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Like in this thread.
    Good thing the change we talk about was made because PvE players complained, yes, idd i see your point...


    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    What a shame majority of tryhard "hardcore raiders" suck at that minigame, so they hate it.
    Ah, so thats the reason why tryhard "hardcore raiders" qq how they get annihilated in WPvP by PvP heroes. Or wait, is it the other way around, hmm?

  12. #12
    The Patient Deztru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    327
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Like in this thread.



    What a shame majority of tryhard "hardcore raiders" suck at that minigame, so they hate it.
    Well the game is built around PvE since the start, I've never even looked at PvP as I play other games that do it better.

  13. #13
    They made a terrible quick decision about charge, they READ THE PLAYER FEEDBACK, and they nerf something else. And you are still complaining!?

  14. #14
    Well, PvE crap is always getting in the way of my PvP, so I have very little sympathy.

  15. #15
    Scarab Lord b2121945's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EUSSR
    Posts
    4,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Itakas View Post
    Good thing the change we talk about was made because PvE players complained, yes, idd i see your point...
    You said only PvP players QQ, dragon players never complain. And then you just have to look at this thread and.. well.. this forum is full of threads like this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Itakas View Post
    Ah, so thats the reason why tryhard "hardcore raiders" qq how they get annihilated in WPvP by PvP heroes. Or wait, is it the other way around, hmm?
    Because PvP players REALLY care about WPvP.

  16. #16
    The Lightbringer TEHPALLYTANK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Texas(I wish it were CO)
    Posts
    3,587
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Because PvP players REALLY care about WPvP.
    How many hardcore raiders bitched when WPvP died? Oh right, none.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

  17. #17
    Scarab Lord b2121945's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EUSSR
    Posts
    4,191
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    How many hardcore raiders bitched when WPvP died? Oh right, none.
    How many PvP players bitched when Training Dummies ... wait. Who the hell cares about WPvP?

  18. #18
    The Lightbringer TEHPALLYTANK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Texas(I wish it were CO)
    Posts
    3,587
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    How many PvP players bitched when Training Dummies ... wait. Who the hell cares about WPvP?
    PvPers, as evidenced by all the threads popping up from time to time where they QQ about WPvP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    So what? Especially that we are at the end of an expansion, how is this a real problem?
    I can't do double interrupts on protectors now and will need to tell someone else to get the second.
    Only make passive aggressive posts when it doesn't make you look like a dumbass.

    Flawless - Cats on Ice. Raiding twice a week. Go casual or go home.

  20. #20
    The Lightbringer Ermahgerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,559
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Well, PvE crap is always getting in the way of my PvP, so I have very little sympathy.
    Best examples: Recent DK, Ele and hunter buffs -_-

    How can you complain about an interrupt getting nerfed in PvP? If anything disrupting shout is still as powerful in PvE because it's a freaking AoE interrupt. Besides that I seriously doubt you'd need even more than 4-5 interrupts in a raid lol. Nearly every class has an interrupt anyways.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •