10+ Year Old Account

Just something I want cleared up about this getting a free 90.

I've been confused about this. Are we all getting a free 90 no matter what version of the expansion we get whether it's physical or digital? Or is it only the people who pre-order the digital version? I could care less either way I just wanted to make a quick thread asking about this so I can finally figure out what they're doing with this 90 thing.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

You buy WoD, you get a free 90. That's it. Doesn't matter what version.

10+ Year Old Account
    No matter what version you get, physcial, physical CE, digital, digital deluxe, pre-purchase, you will get a free 90.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you buy WoD, you get a free 90. Period. You get the free 90 when you buy WoD. Period. That means pre-ordered WoD will get a free 90 while MoP is still current.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah ok. This is what I thought just wanted to make sure because I've seen a lot of people say how if you pre ordered the digital version of the game you get a free 90 so that got me thinking that that was the only way to get one. Ok, thanks anyways.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    Ah ok. This is what I thought just wanted to make sure because I've seen a lot of people say how if you pre ordered the digital version of the game you get a free 90 so that got me thinking that that was the only way to get one. Ok, thanks anyways.
    I'm hoping that you can get the free 90 early if you pre-order the physical collector's edition like you do the digital deluxe, don't really want to spend money on the digital deluxe seeing as I don't care for digital shit.
    Last edited by Beergod; 2014-02-05 at 12:45 AM. Reason: typo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crennox View Post
    I'm hoping that you can get the free 90 early if you pre-order the physical collector's edition like you do the digital deluxe, don't really want to spend money on the digital deluxe seeing as I don't care for digital shit.
    They mentioned something like this IIRC. If they do it, I hope for the people who want the hard copy CE yet still want the 90 early, they are reimbursed with subscription payments like Diablo 3 and the Annual Pass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I'm with you when it comes to getting extra digital crap. When I spend money I buy things that I can hold in my hand. I don't care about getting an exclusive pet or mount or whatever they're giving you. To me, it just seems like a waste of money because it's something that's not even real it's just a virtual item for a game.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2014-02-05 at 01:12 AM.

Yeah I'm with you when it comes to getting extra digital crap. When I spend money I buy things that I can hold in my hand. I don't care about getting an exclusive pet or mount or whatever they're giving you. To me, it just seems like a waste of money because it's something that's not even real it's just a virtual item for a game.
    I would usually agree but in the case of wow, I really can't. This is something that will be with you for hundreds, if not thousands, of hours of your life until you ultimately quit wow or die. (Unless you buy it then die from an airplane engine crashing into you as the payment is being verified, in which case my condolences.)
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Some one correct me if im wrong. But im 99.9% sure Blizz released a statement saying. You will get a free 90 with any purchase of WoD then later stated you will Get a Free LvL 90 with the prepurchase of WoD making that 2 free LvL 90's.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatndown View Post
    Some one correct me if im wrong. But im 99.9% sure Blizz released a statement saying. You will get a free 90 with any purchase of WoD then later stated you will Get a Free LvL 90 with the prepurchase of WoD making that 2 free LvL 90's.
    It's only one per order. So you if you buy one copy of wod you only get one 90. An additional 90 cost another $40.

What game are you playing? WoW is the digital version of the rat race. To paraphrase a quote from Trainspotting:

Choose game. Choose a class. Choose a profession. Choose a guild. Choose a fucking specialization, choose talents, choose mounts, quest rewards and bigger bags. Choose good stamina, good intellect, and +hit. Choose sellling your mats on the AH. Choose a a second specialization at 30. Choose your friends. Choose "fluff" gear and matching old raid content weapons. Choose a full matching transmog set, and a second set for your off-spec equipment. Choose dailies and wondering who the fuck you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch playing a mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got Warcraft?
    Currently playing: [Dragon Age: Origins]

Blackwing Heroine BlackwingHecate's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taximals View Post
    They mentioned something like this IIRC. If they do it, I hope for the people who want the hard copy CE yet still want the 90 early, they are reimbursed with subscription payments like Diablo 3 and the Annual Pass.
    With MOP, they had a thing where if you pre-ordered a physical version, you could then buy a digital one, and they'd refund you, but they might not do it this way this year. I hope they do. I really want the CE pets, and I'd really rather not have to wait.
    Nostalgia is the hollow remnants of memories long gone.

-Kaito Kumon (Kamen Rider Baron)

You get a free 90 either way, its called read....

The hole reason we getting insta 90s is probably because the item squish will fuck up the 1-89 content so badly it will be next to unplayable, Level 20 and level 30 will have almost the exact same stats so blizzard just rather want us to skip it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelond View Post
    The hole reason we getting insta 90s is probably because the item squish will fuck up the 1-89 content so badly it will be next to unplayable, Level 20 and level 30 will have almost the exact same stats so blizzard just rather want us to skip it
    you're a cancer

You might want to adjust your tinfoil hat. 1-60 content isn't being touched. It's only the content after that is being adjusted and that in a linear fashion so level 70 and level 80 will still have different stats despite your conspiracy theories.

15+ Year Old Account
    They already do have nearly the same stats. Vanilla stat differences were small per upgrades but they had the same effect. This is what lower numbers means. The same relative effect but +10 to the stat instead of +100
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

No matter what version you get, physcial, physical CE, digital, digital deluxe, pre-purchase, you will get a free 90.
    This ^

Later, blizzard is going to add to the cash shop the ability to buy something (a token maybe) that will instantly level any toon to 90. The price will be fairly high I would bet. SO it wont be just buying the expansion that open up that ability.

So now, all you have to do is buy a 90 toon, pay someone to level your toon from 90 -100 and you can skip all that crappy leveling and get right to end game dungeons and raiding.