[Mage] I changed spec and lost Evocation

I just switched specs for the first time in MoP to frost and I cant find my evocation? lol Ive been looking for the past 30 mins and still cant find it.. Anyone care to try and help a nub?

Edited the title to make it clearer. I hope the first few posts solved your problem - Shang
    Last edited by Shangalar; 2014-02-06 at 05:33 AM.

It gets replaced by Rune of Power.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    It gets replaced by Rune of Power.
    As what he said, your level 90 talent replaces Evocation. You should either have Rune of Power, Invocation or Incanter's ward in your spell book.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, depends on what level 90 talent you chose.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    As what he said, your level 90 talent replaces Evocation. You should either have Rune of Power, Invocation or Incanter's ward in your spell book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crennox View Post
    Yeah, depends on what level 90 talent you chose.
    Not to be "that guy" but only Rune of Power replaces/messes with Evocation. Invocation just buffs Evocation (but doesn't actually give you a different spell) and Incanter's Ward doesn't affect Evocation at all.

OP: You have Rune of Power selected if you really spent that long trying to find it
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.