Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    how the hell is pvp season ending when a person with the minimum 2200 cap each week would only have achieved a full set 1-2 weeks ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had some hope for ESO back when it was announced, now I'm just dumbfounded how trash it is. It really doesn't feel like an MMO. Just so many things wrong with it, the Ui is ugly, the graphics are just... dang I'm speechless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    itshappening.gif

16 week pvp season, WoD June 24 ??
    One of the Blizzard employees stated a couple weeks ago that they want PvP seasons to last anywhere from 20 to 23 weeks.
    I support a cash shop in WoW!

The game's a blast, judging from my latest beta experience. Of course there are issues. And, like every other game in the past few years, there will likely be issues at launch, as well. But me, personally, I can't wait, as each beta has been DRASTICALLY improved over the last. They're having at least one more beta and so long as the improvements continue as exponentially as they have, the end result will be epic.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sure I'll pony up the five dollars to lock in the beta key. Better to spend five bucks to find out I hate it than 60 bucks to find out i hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevecow View Post
    One of the Blizzard employees stated a couple weeks ago that they want PvP seasons to last anywhere from 20 to 23 weeks.
    He also clarified that his statement was a personal opinion of what the ideal normal season length would be and not an indication of how long the upcoming season would last.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Another first post. What's that this month? 20? Do you just sit here hitting f5 for hours on end?
    Naw man, I'm chaud's alt account, remember? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Why is ESO still under NDA, just 2 months before its release?

Also, itshappening.jpg
    Because it's not very good, and they know it. They just want to keep larger media from spreading the word about it before the launch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkke View Post
    Because it's not very good, and they know it. They just want to keep larger media from spreading the word about it before the launch.
    speaking of Media spreading info about the game before launch rumor has it that NDA is ending this Friday.... and by rumor i mean an article on gameinformer
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Deleted
    I wonder when they are going try to use their chance tio get me away from wow since if dont get beta, i wont even bother to try it :<

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    speaking of Media spreading info about the game before launch rumor has it that NDA is ending this Friday.... and by rumor i mean an article on gameinformer
    inb4 everyone throws 10/10 at it and calls it GOTY.... and it still goes Free to Play in less than a year.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevecow View Post
    They are not going to hold up releasing the next expansion because of not being able to run an optimal length pvp season. If the expac is ready they will shorten the season, if the expac is delayed they will lengthen it. A pvp season is entirely flexible and would not be cause to delay an entire expac.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Game is terrible no wonder they are giving out 500k beta keys.
    ..? This answers absolutely nothing for me, I'm not sure why I was quoted.

Quote Originally Posted by nonanon View Post
    You got to try the beta out? What about it isn't fun? Could you explain a little better?
    I can give a bit more clarification other than, "It's bad", I suppose. Having played the beta quite a bit, I can simply say it's just .. horribly generic. There's absolutely nothing that grabs me. It feels like Guild Wars 2 but a bit more polished, in a way. Having played any number of MMOs, this just doesn't have the "it" factor that the MMO Prophecies have told us is coming. It just feels like another Rift/SWTOR/GW2/FFXIV. Honestly, I would wait until WildStar. Or, hell, .. EverQuest Next. At least both of them are TRYING something new-ish to spark life into the MMO genre.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    It ended a good week earlier than I had expected.

Eso will eat up your lives! It is the wow killer.

Expansion still on pace for late July. I expected the announcement for the PVP season to come this week.

Deleted
    People who consider buying ESO should be slapped across the face. First off the developers shit attitude and way of working... locking an entire race behind a paywall... wtf, they have 0 respect for the IP nor do they believe in their own product, dont buy that shit and support that >.>

This means they will open pre-orders soon since the mini-patch should hit at same time as season starts.. which can only mean the beta will be announced soon.

One can only hope.. not much left to do until then.

Deleted
    ESO = moneygrab