Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Good riddance! When a hot chick takes stupid procedure to look even more dumb, she deserves it. She already looked like a catch. But i guess lack of her brainpower and Darwin awards takes over.

Unless all this is just fake, i don't know every fake news site, so who cares. 2nd person looks 20+ years older anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Randec View Post
    http://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/02/10...metic-surgery/

You can see more of the facial similarities, and the tattoo, in this video. The reason the tattoo wasn't visible is the mirror image makes it appear to be on the wrong arm.

I still don't think we can officially declare this a tragedy till we see how dem tittays turned out.

When you look at a mirror its as if youre in the others eyes and same applies to taking a picture. The tattoo should still be on the right arm her left in each picture. Wait..how do mirrors work... w/e see below

- - - Updated - - -

its also a different tattoo altogether
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naftc View Post
    When you look at a mirror its as if youre in the others eyes and same applies to taking a picture. The tattoo should still be on the right arm her left in each picture. Wait..how do mirrors work... w/e see below

- - - Updated - - -

its also a different tattoo altogether
    I, uh. Go hold a book up in front of a mirror and read the title. Then come back and apologize to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    I have, unfortunately, interacted with Randec on these forums before. I know what to expect from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mancowski View Post
    What happens when you mirror an image? The tattoo would show on the opposite side. If you watch the video on the site, you can see that it's her.

But whats in the left hand wouldn't appear in the right hand... Left arm is still left arm. The tattoo is right arm in video unless..the pic was Taken then flipped vertically and photoshopped to make the tattoo fuller..but then that doesnt explain why its so empty in the video....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Randec View Post
    I, uh. Go hold a book up in front of a mirror and read the title. Then come back and apologize to me.
    NEVER...ill stick to being wrong and die being wrong.....but i have other good points i swear

I'll check back into this sorcery later....
    Last edited by Raptor With a Saber; 2014-02-28 at 07:04 AM. Reason: sleepy time
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    When you look at mirror your right hand will appear as left hand in the mirror. If you touch mirror, your right hand will "touch" mirror left hand

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly think she's partially (mostly?) to blame for what happened. She made the conscious decision to get a shady discounted boob job and (assuming the clinic's claims aren't totally unfounded) she failed to mention that she had suffered complications from anesthesia in the past. She made a stupid choice and it ended up costing her (and her son, who she obviously cannot care for in her current state) dearly.

Deleted
    At least she won't make any more retarded-looking selfies.

10+ Year Old Account
    They look nothing alike..
    I'll be amazed if anyone will ever have surgery at that doctor, something like this should never happen with breast enhancing.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Thom View Post
    At least she won't make any more retarded-looking selfies.
    That's the only kind of selfie she's gonna take anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    I have, unfortunately, interacted with Randec on these forums before. I know what to expect from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    When you look at mirror your right hand will appear as left hand in the mirror. If you touch mirror, your right hand will "touch" mirror left hand
    Ok i'm back as promised into this sorcery and my defense for forgetting how mirrors work is a while ago in a thread about mirror i did state i have no mirrors in my house. Its been about a long ass time since ive used a mirror. But as said earlier to other duder/ette no apology i still claim im right and we both walk away dumber.
    WORLD POPULATION

Deleted
    Ok so apparently this only happened because she didn't tell the doctors her previous medical history, so why are people going ''omg yeah breast implants are dangerous, people are so dumb for doing that bla bla'', I don't get it. I had nothing against breast implants before, and continue to have nothing against breast implants now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any surgery that puts you under is a risk. There's a reason they make you fill out paperwork basically letting you know when you get put under, you might not actually wake up. It sucks that the surgeon was not given proper information before performing the task to reduce that risk in this particular case.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Filipe The Seeker View Post
    Ok so apparently this only happened because she didn't tell the doctors her previous medical history, so why are people going ''omg yeah breast implants are dangerous, people are so dumb for doing that bla bla'', I don't get it. I had nothing against breast implants before, and continue to have nothing against breast implants now.
    Well, that doesn't change anything to what most people saying this are saying, they find it dumb to put your life at risk for cosmetics. It's the same thing for them, they had something against breast implants before, and continue to have something against it now.

The reason for any particular failure has nothing to do with this.

Deleted
    Looks like the kind of person that thinks these procedures trough.
    You sign for the risks right?