Deleted

Myzerian... (CATA SPOILER)

I was questing in Uldum and doing the quest where I have to sabotage the Schnottz troops' powder kegs, with Myzerian in dragonform flying around the obelisk. So he has over 2M hp in that phase, I was at 156k with Pandaria gear. I used the shrouding device and managed to sabotage one powder keg when he spotted me (like half a mile away). We stared each other for 2 secs and I start running and search for way out ohgod. Of course the whole place is such a hole you can only escape by flying. Wasn't long til the dragon cornered me and I went JUST DO IT while despe-retardedly smashing buttons and CDs. Turns out the piece of shit can't overdamage my second wind . With a big shit-eating grin I smack him across the cheeks left and right, and it turns out he wont go below 1hp. 20mins of running around with Myzerian scratching my back ensues while i fight off elite troops, until I finally get on the ledge surrounding the area and jump into the water. Victory was denied from me this day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Darkside of the rock, at the bottom of your garden
    hahah
    Well done!

But yea, you cant kill him until after you have blow up the stock pile of stuff, you can then go back and merrily hack his head off and claim you prize (Quest reward FTW), my personal favourite quest in that area was the eight candles.. so much roflmao at the role play, and how did Blizz get away with it :P

Deleted
    This is the stuff that makes wow worth playing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, you just made me miss all the Uldum quests. One of my favorite zones to quest in, for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uldum has always been one of my favorite zones.. And I know this scenario as well, though mine started as "You don't look that tough... CHAAARRGE!" and one could then stand there for a while pondering about life while hitting.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Yeah I used to try to kill him back in Cata, no dice :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

He spotted you because you bumped a twillight guy, you are suppose to be sneaking, you have to avoid everyone to get all the barrels lit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Uldum has always been one of my favorite zones.. And I know this scenario as well, though mine started as "You don't look that tough... CHAAARRGE!" and one could then stand there for a while pondering about life while hitting.
    Heh, the whole situation was funny to me because it just defines how WoW is and has been; everytime I've been close to feeling total He-Man the enemy resets or bugs out (or was intentional like in this case, but I had no idea). Kinda like back in Ultima Online I was about to become THA GREAT DRAGONSLAYAH only to DC before landing killing blow. This time I found a worthy enemy in a sense that we could have been locked in eternal combat!