Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Shangalar View Post
    Indeed, before you complete the scenario (or when you reach level 85 or 90) you are able to complete the Theramore quest chain in the "old" version, before the bomb hit.
    You can also talk to a bronze dragonflight NPC outside the city at any time to phase back to the pre-destroyed Theramore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    +Stonard (Swamp of Sorrows) for Horde and Theramore (Dustwallow) for Alliance.
    Confession: I play Alliance exclusively so I consider Theramore to be a (ex) faction capital and I excluded Stonard on purpose :P

Quote Originally Posted by Psychokwak View Post
    Pro tip: after the death of Sha of Pride, equip your best lackadaisical face, walk to the left corner of the room, summon a portal to Old Dalaran where the portal to Orgrimmar will appear and enjoy the show.
    Thank you for this. I attempted this last night and killed 7/10 people. Only 1 thought it was funny!

Impressive death toll!

Darnassus, teaching Kaldorei, the arcane secrets of the ancient Highborne
    Well...this is very very weird..releveled my mage in Mop and I automatically got them as leveling o.o

Really? You automatically acquired them while leveling? What I read must be outdated to Cataclysm then when some of the level requirements for teleports and portals changed.

You only get your main race (or city, not sure) teleport and portal afaik. You do have to manually learn the rest, I recently levelled another Mage.

Darnassus, teaching Kaldorei, the arcane secrets of the ancient Highborne
    Quote Originally Posted by Shangalar View Post
    Really? You automatically acquired them while leveling? What I read must be outdated to Cataclysm then when some of the level requirements for teleports and portals changed.
    It's so awkward x.x