Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirayne24 View Post
    Funny how that's the first reason... which is exactly what the OP is doing to anyone that agrees there's stupid mysterious secret buff.
    I just find it hard to believe and I can not be the only one, that when considering the cookie cutter nature of the game today and only slight variations in talent builds, gemming, reforging, rotations, and gear that an immeasurable anomaly called skill can translate to much higher damage, heals, KB ratios etc... I don't mean a little but to such a degree that no one on their team even dies once and I have seen that happen on several occasions and that was in RBGs never mind the massive disparity of those ratios in normal BGs.

Then when you see how just two stacks determination transforms a failing LFR group it is not hard to imagine what that same affect would have if it were given to one of two equal factions, it would pretty much look like the PVP landscape today. That to me is certainly more within the realm of possibility than 90% of the Horde PVP population not just miraculously being better players but so vastly superior that they can produce more damage and heals than their opponents in a virtually clone like environment, not to mention occupy 145 out of the top 150 RBG slots.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobaltius View Post
    I just find it hard to believe and I can not be the only one, that when considering the cookie cutter nature of the game today and only slight variations in talent builds, gemming, reforging, rotations, and gear that an immeasurable anomaly called skill can translate to much higher damage, heals, KB ratios etc... I don't mean a little but to such a degree that no one on their team even dies once and I have seen that happen on several occasions and that was in RBGs never mind the massive disparity of those ratios in normal BGs.

Then when you see how just two stacks determination transforms a failing LFR group it is not hard to imagine what that same affect would have if it were given to one of two equal factions, it would pretty much look like the PVP landscape today. That to me is certainly more within the realm of possibility than 90% of the Horde PVP population not just miraculously being better players but so vastly superior that they can produce more damage and heals than their opponents in a virtually clone like environment, not to mention occupy 145 out of the top 150 RBG slots.
    I'll do 2-3x as much damage as any other ally in most random BGs (10-15 mil usually, as a Rogue), get 20-30 KBs even when other people on my team only get 1-3, and at most die once, if at all. And I'm ally.

The disparity doesn't exist at all in RBGs. It's skill (and gear) and nothing else.

And if you're going to obsess over how many people in the US ladders are Horde, go look at the EU ladders where it's the exact opposite.

You're being ridiculous. You're crying that the sky is falling, only you can see it, but you have proof and we should just believe you even though our experiences are different. You remind me of the South Park episode explaining the origin of Mormons.

I've been in plenty of BGs/RBGs/Arenas where Alliance characters have completely dominated the Horde team to the point where they were GY camping and Horde was unable to land a KB.

I can't get on the WoW site from work, but here.. the first horde character in the EU ladder is ranked 88. Are you telling me that this hidden buff is only on US servers now?

http://www.arenamate.net/?region=EU&...200&ladder=3v3

And just for FYI, according to this site, the first Alliance character on the US ladder is ranked 40th.

http://www.arenamate.net/?region=US&...200&ladder=3v3

So yes, skill does matter in this game. I'm proof of that. I had no clue how warriors worked I literally thought it was just use buttons on CD... I didn't understand the concept of a C.Smash window and pooling rage. My partners wondered why my damage was terrible. The minute I actually understood when to do damage I was an actual threat.
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

Quote Originally Posted by Cirayne24 View Post
    Are you telling me that this hidden buff is only on US servers now?
    Yes, it is where the dev's play, it is where they have/had their official company guild which was Horde in vanilla not sure if it still exists,why this alleged covert buff has been speculated for years to be a Blizzard job perk and the main reason their are different patches for the US and EU servers.

Yes, it is where the dev's play, it is where they have/had their official company guild which was Horde in vanilla not sure if it still exists,why this alleged covert buff has been speculated for years to be a Blizzard job perk and the main reason their are different patches for the US and EU servers.
    what different patches have there been

any evidence?

What? There aren't different patches, they are just released at different times due to the maintenance time table.

Prove that patch 5.4 was different on US than on EU and maybe I'll believe you... otherwise you're really starting to look like one of those guys on the streets holding a sign "The World is Ending"
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

Now you are really going full tinfoil hat paranoid here.

No Blizzard doesn't favour horde, no they don't implement a hidden damage buff that would be revealed by data miners.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikael123 View Post
    Since the horde dominate in ordinary battlegrounds and alliance dominate in arena, it could indicate that the Alliance just have more casual pvp'ers in their BG groups compared to horde. But when you take the best Alliance players and match them against the best horde players in arenas, it's actually the Alliance which is "more powerful". So I don't agree what the OP has "proof" for his claim.
    I know many PVPers that don't give a crap about Arenas. Some that don't care for BGs. Some that will never WPVP. I love the random chaos of a normal BG, and despise the small groups, and so rarely ever do arenas.

The title is misleading. It says proof, but there wasn't any