Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirayne24 View Post
    Are you telling me that this hidden buff is only on US servers now?
    Yes, it is where the dev's play, it is where they have/had their official company guild which was Horde in vanilla not sure if it still exists,why this alleged covert buff has been speculated for years to be a Blizzard job perk and the main reason their are different patches for the US and EU servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobaltius View Post
    Yes, it is where the dev's play, it is where they have/had their official company guild which was Horde in vanilla not sure if it still exists,why this alleged covert buff has been speculated for years to be a Blizzard job perk and the main reason their are different patches for the US and EU servers.
    what different patches have there been

any evidence?

What? There aren't different patches, they are just released at different times due to the maintenance time table.

Prove that patch 5.4 was different on US than on EU and maybe I'll believe you... otherwise you're really starting to look like one of those guys on the streets holding a sign "The World is Ending"
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

Deleted
    Now you are really going full tinfoil hat paranoid here.

No Blizzard doesn't favour horde, no they don't implement a hidden damage buff that would be revealed by data miners.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikael123 View Post
    Since the horde dominate in ordinary battlegrounds and alliance dominate in arena, it could indicate that the Alliance just have more casual pvp'ers in their BG groups compared to horde. But when you take the best Alliance players and match them against the best horde players in arenas, it's actually the Alliance which is "more powerful". So I don't agree what the OP has "proof" for his claim.
    I know many PVPers that don't give a crap about Arenas. Some that don't care for BGs. Some that will never WPVP. I love the random chaos of a normal BG, and despise the small groups, and so rarely ever do arenas.

The title is misleading. It says proof, but there wasn't any