Poll: Are Stop Lights Trolls?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Are Stop Lights real Trolls?

I was driving today and it was snowing pretty bad. The worse part of it all was hitting the stop lights. That got me thinking are stop lights real life trolls disrupting the everyday drive. You got to admit every now and then the stop light will be red when you need it green.

That's why "timer" lights are dumb. They need smart lights, to see if cars are coming, and make judgment on what the best course of action is. communicating with lights down the street to make sure they turn on when the majority of the traffic is coming, turning green before you hit the intersection because nobody is on the other street, etc.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Oh yeah I forgot to mention, when the light is red you sit there for 5 mins (one time I waited 10 mins) for the light to change. The best part is there was no one on the other side.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTondo View Post
    Oh yeah I forgot to mention, when the light is red you sit there for 5 mins (one time I waited 10 mins) for the light to change. The best part is there was no one on the other side.
    then why didn't you just drive away? unless there are cameras installed near the traffic light ignore that shit

10+ Year Old Account
    They are trolls.

Every single time they're green when they're at a distance and they turn red right as soon as I get to them, and its just before I can squeeze through while its yellow.

Or if I hit one red light on the way too/from work, then they're ALL red after that.

And nothing I love more than sitting at a red with no other traffic around.
    Putin khuliyo