Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I second EVE.

The most friendly & welcoming community, hands down, no contest. You almost begin to wonder if these people are getting paid to be so nice (relatively speaking to other MMO's)
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    This is strange. I have played LoL for about 2 month before quitting (the game itself felt so monotonous and boring that I couldn't stand it any longer) on American server. Maybe it's just that pre-pro community is better (I've reached lvl 25, I think), but I have never seen any blaming or trashtalking - well, with a very-very few exceptions, of course.
    Yeah, I can sort of agree with this. Before I hit level 30, it wasn't nearly as "bad" with all the shit talk, hell sometimes it was even super friendly =P. Its like a completely different community once you get into the matchmaking of all level 30 though. Its why I only play ARAMs anymore when I fire up league. Its just a terrible experience other wise, and even then you'll still find the assholes occasionally.