Deleted

Peoples dissapearing on Timeless Isle

So, during my bloody coin farm, I noticed a lot of peoples were just dissapearing right after I attack them.
    But I'm still wondering, I searched through the game and couldn't find any viable way to do that.

So, does anyone know how do they do ?

EDIT : people*

Maybe they had themselves listed for Ordos or a Celestials raid, got an invite, and it pulled them to another server?

10+ Year Old Account
    I never saw anyone Alt +F4ing on my face, but maybe that's it.

People see that you're attacking them and instantly "fakthisshit" button it. haha

I don't know, just a thought.

Were they Rogues?

Sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonridor View Post
    I never saw anyone Alt +F4ing on my face, but maybe that's it.

People see that you're attacking them and instantly "fakthisshit" button it. haha

I don't know, just a thought.
    That's not how it works. If you alt+F4, your character is still there where you left him for a good 5 minutes before being booted off the server. You don't instantly log off from alt+F4 cuz it counts as a disconnect if anything.

When I do the cross realm thing for Ordos, I usually hit 4-5 diff servers running up there. That's probably what your seeing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    Maybe they had themselves listed for Ordos or a Celestials raid, got an invite, and it pulled them to another server?
    I thinked about that but most of my friends says it's impossible during combat.

Probably people using this: http://www.wowhead.com/item=104288

The stealth breaks on any damage, so if you can hit the person with any type of dot then they can't get away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taiyoumaru View Post
    That's not how it works. If you alt+F4, your character is still there where you left him for a good 5 minutes before being booted off the server. You don't instantly log off from alt+F4 cuz it counts as a disconnect if anything.
    Didn't know that. Thanks!