God aweful lag, never finishing load screens. Whats the deal Blizzard?

On tuesday when my guild wanted to do progression raiding every single time we tried to load into Siege half of us would be stuck at a load screen until we force closed wow (alt f4). now today especially im feeling huge server lag even tho it says its at 90 ms. Whats the deal? ive never had as many problems with wow as i have had in the past few weeks.

/rant

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not getting any problems at all. It's the same as it has always been for me since MoP released.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Deleted
    Sometimes erros happen while zoneing in, try deleting your cashe folder.

Best thing to do in situations like that is to check the wow tech support forum. If its wow itself you'll find a few threads posted with people complaining of that issue.

I also find its good to check with people having lag issues if they share the same ISP. A few times guys in my raid had lag issues and we discovered their ISP was known to be having issues that night.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

10+ Year Old Account
    My buddies and I have been having a lot of weird connection issues in WoW as well.

Most likely why its offline this morning due to urgent maintenance (at least in the EU).

Two of us had 20k+ ping when we logged in for raid tonight (even though Mumble was fine), but in both cases when we reset our routers it went back to normal. Internets do strange things sometimes.
    Chiqaboom / Proudmoore-US

Quote Originally Posted by lightscreen View Post
    On tuesday when my guild wanted to do progression raiding every single time we tried to load into Siege half of us would be stuck at a load screen until we force closed wow (alt f4). now today especially im feeling huge server lag even tho it says its at 90 ms. Whats the deal? ive never had as many problems with wow as i have had in the past few weeks.

/rant
    I had same issue. It's not your PC. The servers handling the instances must be having issues. (since they would randomly crash fairly frequently, dumping everyone out of instances).