Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyroci View Post
    We will probably try to keep her in the melee group tho, and try the settings. See how that goes, (we got like 1 melee dps so should be fine.) and see how that goes.

Do not put her in Melee. The tanks and your melee dps will be knocked into the air and will lose their shields. This WILL kill your tanks.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=142849
    Last edited by Teye; 2014-02-07 at 07:23 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    Do not put her in Melee. The tanks and your melee dps will be knocked into the air and will lose their shields. This WILL kill your tanks.

Not only this but all the black orbs spawning there isnt to great either.

This will require you to do a wipe but next time the swirls come out have her take a screenshot. Then have her upload the screenshot so you can all see what's she's looking at. Then go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy88 View Post
    This will require you to do a wipe but next time the swirls come out have her take a screenshot. Then have her upload the screenshot so you can all see what's she's looking at. Then go from there.
    Yeah, it's not like if a colorblind person takes a screenshot you see it just like she does, duh.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy88 View Post
    You're funny
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

10+ Year Old Account
    Right not in the melee/tank team it is, what about her standing just behind melees tho? like a personal save spot yet not working on swirls. Should work?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post

Thanks for reminding me, forgot about that (Tunnelvision melee pfhh) (tho I do pools) (still tunnelvision beside that tho)

We are really really excited about where this expansion goes and we wanted to tell you that so you understand that this expansion is not a joke. - MMO-Champion

Tell her to lower the angle of her camera so that she's looking more across the boss platform instead of looking down at it. The zones are three dimensional objects, they're not a texture change.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, we talked abit more nad she gave me a link to what she has, which is called Irlen syndrome:
    "Irlen Syndrome (also referred to at times as Meares-Irlen Syndrome, Scotopic Sensitivity Syndrome, and Visual Stress) is a perceptual processing disorder. It is not an optical problem. It is a problem with the brain’s ability to process visual information."

I think that colorblind mode is still the way to go tho, especially the one without purple. But thanks all for tips, we will take them in consideration (tomorrows the test of Malkorok )

We are really really excited about where this expansion goes and we wanted to tell you that so you understand that this expansion is not a joke. - MMO-Champion

As a healthcare professional, I can assure you guys there are disorders out there that can totally legit give issues like this. But it does still come down to if your team member is performing as you wish. that's your decision obviously.

On a useful note: I'm not convinced the knockout targets people in melee range, I think it's one of those "at least 3 people out, targets someone at range" kind of mechanics. We've done several kills with our Hunter being the melee soak person, standing in melee and running to the nearest melee pool (using various cds to escape the snare from the add). There has -never- been a knockup on melee.

You prob want her out anyway to avoid cast speed slow and get more dps.