Thread: Seriously blizz

Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1
    Bloodsail Admiral ShadowForge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,135

    Seriously blizz

    5am to 11am for some emergency maintainence and now its another 3 hours 2pm

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9537163714

  2. #2
    Stood in the Fire Syfy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Howling Fjord
    Posts
    391
    You expected Bizzretards to keep a deadline? Funny.
    It'll be extended even more just you wait.

    Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-02-06 at 03:19 PM.

  3. #3
    Stood in the Fire Exploitbat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    460
    Let's hope they fix the disconnecting problem now.
    You know when people want you to tell them the truth? They lie.

  4. #4
    if it fixes theses terrible authentication and login servers than i dont mind how long they extend it for

    several times raiders couldnt log on all night wednesday


    AddOn Author of: SpellNotReadyYet, Rune of Powa

  5. #5
    Bloodsail Admiral ShadowForge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,135
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceDuck View Post
    if it fixes theses terrible authentication and login servers than i dont mind how long they extend it for

    several times raiders couldnt log on all night wednesday
    yeah if its a pve based problem the server is affecting blizzard are all over it if it was anything to do with PVP it would go unfixed for months

  6. #6
    I could be wrong but I think not being able to log in affects all aspects of the game equally.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    yeah if its a pve based problem the server is affecting blizzard are all over it if it was anything to do with PVP it would go unfixed for months
    You're a bit mistaken here. People not being able to log in affect both PvP and PvE. Just because the poster before you mentioned raids doesn't mean PvP people magically were all able to log in to get to their RBGs.

  8. #8
    Yeah, DAMN them for fixing stuff thats broken so you can play the game...

    People...newsflash: Hardware and software sometimes fuck up...deal the fuck with it. It will happen again

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    yeah if its a pve based problem the server is affecting blizzard are all over it if it was anything to do with PVP it would go unfixed for months
    Lol really? This is probably the worst issue that you could try to prove your point with.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    5am to 11am for some emergency maintainence and now its another 3 hours 2pm

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9537163714
    Compared to old days where it was down for extended periods of time often, and just plain out crashed at others..
    I don't really see the problem with them doing it this rarely. The game is big and sometimes things just takes time because it's messing up.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    yeah if its a pve based problem the server is affecting blizzard are all over it if it was anything to do with PVP it would go unfixed for months
    Yep, this sucks. We all know Blizzard is gonna cater to those pesky PvE players again. I expect that anybody with arena.RBG rating above 1800 won't be able to log in for another week.

  12. #12
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,061
    First thing I could think of: OMG VANILLA WOW AND TBC WERE SO MUCH BETTER

    And everytime a server is down for a couple of hours both the official WoW forums and mmoc nearly implodes lol. There is some irony here :P
    A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something.
    - Plato

  13. #13
    Pandaren Monk Telaq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple!(Former Swede)
    Posts
    1,822
    Now what shall I do at work ;/ ungh..!

    Signature made by Serryn

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    5am to 11am for some emergency maintainence and now its another 3 hours 2pm

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9537163714
    You might google the word "emergency". Maybe it helps you to understand the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    For more overused and misunderstood terminology in MMOs, see: Pay to Win, Casual, Hardcore, Carrot on a Stick, Ganking, Trolling

  15. #15
    Bloodsail Admiral ShadowForge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,135
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockmahparty View Post
    First thing I could think of: OMG VANILLA WOW AND TBC WERE SO MUCH BETTER

    And everytime a server is down for a couple of hours both the official WoW forums and mmoc nearly implodes lol. There is some irony here :P
    cos some people work and dnt have alot of time for wow lets say if this is your day off wow and what yo ucant play it til 2pm so far how would you feel

  16. #16
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,061
    Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    cos some people work and dnt have alot of time for wow lets say if this is your day off wow and what yo ucant play it til 2pm so far how would you feel
    In fact, I have the day off. Now I'm just chilling on MMOc and cleaning the house a little. Hope to score some points and get sexy time in return. Have to make the best of it while WoW is down
    A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something.
    - Plato

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    cos some people work and dnt have alot of time for wow lets say if this is your day off wow and what yo ucant play it til 2pm so far how would you feel
    More than you are affected by the login problems, which they are trying to fix. You really have some trouble looking further than your own nosetip, huh?
    It's annoying for you, but better for the overall population of wow, so you won't get much sympathy when you complain like that about it.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

  18. #18
    Anyone know what they're working on? Think its related to all the connection problems of late?

  19. #19
    Unfortunately it's not just WoW, it's the entire Battle.Net game system (WoW, D3, SC2, HS). While I'm glad it's being fixed, I'm wondering why they didn't do it yesterday, when people expect systems to be down.

  20. #20
    Field Marshal Jakins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    North of Scotland
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    cos some people work and dnt have alot of time for wow lets say if this is your day off wow and what yo ucant play it til 2pm so far how would you feel
    Good because I'm not a jerk and know that maintenance takes longer than little kids realise when fixing big problems and being a, you know, EMERGENCY maintenance?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •