Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It would help to know your raid comp and who you think are your stronger/weaker raiders. That being said we found H protectors easier than H immersius. I'd go for that third, its essentially just a DPS check and not very hard mechanics. Aside from interrupting Gloom there isn't a lot of tough things about it compared to Normal.

Deleted
    My raid team still wipes the most to Immerseus each week on farm ... I honestly think it's the biggest pain in the butt of the first 10 HC bosses (10 man, obviously it's different in 25 man). Not the hardest, but it's the easiest one for someone to fall asleep on and kill themselves.

I'm in 25m so this might not be the same experience for you but our order so far has been 2 weeks to kill Protectors, 2 pulls for Immerseus, 3 weeks on Norushen, 2 weeks worth of tries on Sha and then gave up and 3 shot Shaman. Sha we just have such a hard time with people stacking for buff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kenshinag View Post
    I'm in 25m so this might not be the same experience for you but our order so far has been 2 weeks to kill Protectors, 2 pulls for Immerseus, 3 weeks on Norushen, 2 weeks worth of tries on Sha and then gave up and 3 shot Shaman. Sha we just have such a hard time with people stacking for buff.
    Dont stack for buff

stacking for buff makes it a million times harder. seeing how it takes u so long to kill these easy bosses, you might wanna check twice on your strats before wasting time. strats are VERY different from 10 to 25, dont just blindly follow a 10 man guide in 25

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMine View Post
    stacking for buff makes it a million times harder. seeing how it takes u so long to kill these easy bosses, you might wanna check twice on your strats before wasting time. strats are VERY different from 10 to 25, dont just blindly follow a 10 man guide in 25
    Yep the buff is completely unnecessary, just split the raid into 4 groups at each prison and only stack once reflection has been cast so that the banishment things can be aoe'd down really quickly, then people go right back to their spots, also ensures that rifts all over the room can be closed

From experience probably galakras. Got immerseus down in 50 some odd pulls (thank you hunter bugs), and then two shot nourshen. Which should have been a one shot if a healer didn't dc during the middle of the fight. Took a look at sha so we would have an idea of what to expect. Then almost got galakras down the first night. Haven't tried protectors since we wanted to get the easy heroic down first. This all 10 man by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post
    Yep the buff is completely unnecessary, just split the raid into 4 groups at each prison and only stack once reflection has been cast so that the banishment things can be aoe'd down really quickly, then people go right back to their spots, also ensures that rifts all over the room can be closed
    But our healers keep wiping us because they can't stop tunneling life bars to look up and stand in their green arrow puddles.

But our healers keep wiping us because they can't stop tunneling life bars to look up and stand in their green arrow puddles.
    how does that have anything to do with stacking?? if your healers tunnel too hard to execute a lfr mechanic, then maybe get new healers because ur not gonna go far in heroics with those guys.

the puddle you have to soak happens between 50 and 75 pride, if theyre that bad just yell their name on vent when you see theyre above 50 and swelling pride is going off, then they wont have any excuse.

Deleted
    Just go in order.

The difficulty curve is almost completely linear (with perhaps the exception of nazgrim)

When it comes to "what fight is most like normal" you could argue spoils is identical save the sparks but that one addition can make your whole strat completely different to normal.

DPS checks (assuming you haven't farmed normal for weeks and thus overgeared the content):

norushen (if your whole team is average 550 ilvl and you haven't farmed normal for weeks)
    Jug (if you're stacking away)
    spoils

HPS checks

Jug (if you you're NOT stacking away)
    Spoils (can be pretty tough on healers during progress assuming you dont outgear it)
    Thok (debatable since nerfs)

To be honest almost all the HC fights this tier are mechanics/movement fights. Now that the raid has been out for 20 weeks or so you're almost definitely overgeared and should find no real tight dps/hps checks. If your raiders are capable of not standing in bad and your healers know how to dispell and throw out external cooldowns it's all cake until malkorok HC.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lockula View Post
    From experience probably galakras. Got immerseus down in 50 some odd pulls (thank you hunter bugs), and then two shot nourshen. Which should have been a one shot if a healer didn't dc during the middle of the fight. Took a look at sha so we would have an idea of what to expect. Then almost got galakras down the first night. Haven't tried protectors since we wanted to get the easy heroic down first. This all 10 man by the way.
    Protectors is infinitely easier than sha and even galakras.

Quote Originally Posted by ItcheeBeard View Post

Protectors is infinitely easier than sha and even galakras.
    That's the thing about different comps and different people, I agree with him, not with you.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMine View Post
    how does that have anything to do with stacking?? if your healers tunnel too hard to execute a lfr mechanic, then maybe get new healers because ur not gonna go far in heroics with those guys.

the puddle you have to soak happens between 50 and 75 pride, if theyre that bad just yell their name on vent when you see theyre above 50 and swelling pride is going off, then they wont have any excuse.
    Yeah, our whole team is full of half carries and half awesomes. I consider myself a carry. Though, today we got up to Sha and instead of spending another week's worth of attempts on him, we got him on normal and then 1 shot Galakras and took 7 tries to get IJ. 2 new heroic bosses in one night isn't too bad.