Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Im happy that my favourite game have gained players

Rofl feels good to show this to the *wow is dead* community.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    Haven't let my sub lapse ever. Simply too lazy to go through the motions of cancelling and re-subbing in phases of reduced activity. Instead I try to make use of my game time. There's still 1 or 2 legendaries I don't own.
    same, I just subbed 6 months at a time for the past 5 years I think and done with it.

The Patient
    That'll shut up the doomcryers who keep saying WoW is dying because of being too easy, LFR, Legendaries for everyone, etc. WoW is doing just fine, thank you very much, and us players who appreciate the new direction WoW is going will continue to try to keep it going. Still going strong!!!! MoP is still showing great signs of being a success!

Those numbers are fake because subs are now 1 mln and they will soon close all realms!

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I call bullshit. the LEAST populated server in WoW still has about 23.5k people on it.
    Lol. Those are toons, not individual players, and also not toons that are necessarily online frequently.

Edit: Oh btw, finding 35 ppl in Org means it's a pretty dead server tbh, I'm used to finding hundreds if not thousands in SW on Silvermoon EU at any given time. 35 is close to nothing.
    Last edited by Altam; 2014-02-07 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Altam View Post
    Lol. Those are toons, not individual players, and also not toons that are necessarily online frequently.
    I understand that fully, way to only pick a portion of my argument and ignore the rest though.

Oh, and they are also not toons that are necessarily NOT online frequently. See how that works?

The "up to" number is a lot lower than I thought. Here I thought wow was still way up there. I haven't checked number in awhile, but 7.8 feels very low. But, that's why they are merging servers.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I understand that fully, way to only pick a portion of my argument and ignore the rest though.

Oh, and they are also not toons that are necessarily NOT online frequently. See how that works?
    Well, since you don't seem to understand the difference between 'people' and 'characters' AND the way how logic works, I'll leave you be because there is no point in arguing with that.

I normally don't side with the doomsayers, I want to play wow forever, however, I hope they absolutely fuck these forums up in Q1 when SoO is more than 4 months old and subs are down. I hope they choke these forums to death with wow is dead posts. Everyone lulzing because they (I) guessed subs would have gone down, you do realize there is a petty major precident for that, yes? Subs are on/have been on a steady slow downword slope and yet you trash talk the people who thought that would continue cause this is your one moment in the sun. I hope you all will not be able to open a thread without an army of doomsayers raping your eyes next time subs fall
    Last edited by Gospels; 2014-02-07 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    I always chuckle when i see people getting almost sexually aroused by seeing WoW subs drop. Don't they got anything else in their miserable lives to focus on?
    Same goes for those that get aroused by sub gains, i mean its a game try not to cream your pants.

If they can prove that WoD is fun, I think we are good.

WoW subscriptions are still below 2007 levels.

MATH: it's all in how you use it.

I don't play anymore but always check mmo-champion weekly out of curiosity. I'm so happy that they've actually gained subs this quarter.
    It's silly, but I really hope WoD has what it takes to bring back the WotLK sub numbers. I think with enough change in the right places they can completely counter the age of the game and get people back into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nastified View Post
    WoW subscriptions are still below 2007 levels.

MATH: it's all in how you use it.
    And people around here seem incapable of realizing todays market != 2006-2007s market.
    Nyoro~n? (´・ω・`)
    5:2 diet? Pft!

Weight lost since 21st of June: 62kg/~136lb

I wonder if this is inflated from second accounts that people never played but bought for the RaF reward changes.

200k less subs scenario - Omg! WoW is dying!
    No, it is not. It is still 7.600.000 subs higher than zero. Dead=zero. At most, WoW could be DECLINING, not dying.
    Even if Blizzard would consider 2 million active subs as the threshold to call it quits, we're still far away from that mark.

200k more subs scenario - Omg! WoW is unbeatable!
    Perhaps. Although +200k subs is a 2.6% increase from the previous mark, WoW still is 4.200.000 subs below its prime, which happened back in WotLK. WoW business model relies not only on copies sold, but on number of active subs.

This nothing but a storm on a teacup.
    Waiting for the Q1 2004 report...

Blademaster
    Fake numbers - Blizzard are trying to hype their own game.

gz blizz im really happy that wow get back peoples

ah i see the people that got banned from the ban wave, bought new accounts aswell Goodjob in making new subscribers Trololol