10+ Year Old Account

When does season 14 end?

Questions in the title, when does season 14 end?

I recently hit 90 on a priest and i've been pvp gearing her, but my gear is all 496 at the moment and I dont know whether to just buy all the tyrannical pieces I can now, or wait until grievous costs honor, ive got about 3600 saved up at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep PvPing, because that's what you find fun. Spend points so you don't cap, otherwise you're just wasting honor. When the new season start date is given just make sure you have 4k honor saved up.

Try to earn enough conquest over the next few weeks to purchase the Grevious weapon of your choice prior to the next season, otherwise you'll have to earn something like 7500 honor in season 15 before you can buy it then.

No confirmed dates have been given but good shot S14 ends Feb. 17th, 24th or March 3rd.

S15 will likely start March 4th, 11th or 18th.
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2014-02-06 at 05:41 PM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

The season ends in two weeks. Then there is one week "off" (no arenas or rated bgs can be played) and then the new season begins.

On using the points or not, it is up to you, in two weeks you can buy all the 522 gear with honor. The conquest you have will be converted to honor (or gold) when the season ends.

Did Blizzard ever reduce the season earned points (7250) requirement for weapons in S14? I don't think they did although i'm sure they did after mid-way of season in previous seasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ceefaq View Post
    Did Blizzard ever reduce the season earned points (7250) requirement for weapons in S14? I don't think they did although i'm sure they did after mid-way of season in previous seasons.
    They didn't. Right now in S14 you need to earn 7250 honor point before you can buy Tyrannical weapons and 3500 conquest before you can buy Grievous weapons.

I presume it'll be the same in S15 with having to gather 7250 honor for Grievous weapons and 3500 conquest for Prideful weapons.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect